|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what did the men in the internment camp take as a positive sign?
(a) Being photographed twice.
(b) Being photographed once.
(c) Being allowed to call home.
(d) Being allowed to send letters.
2. Where did the first mass removal of the Japanese-Americans begin?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Terminal Island.
(c) Sand Pedro.
3. Where did Yoshiko’s paternal grandmother live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
4. How many Japanese-Americans were ordered to evacuate Berkeley?
5. How large was the housing the Uchidas were given at Tanforan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a woman come to the house and ask for before the Uchidas were evacuated?
2. What grade did Yoshiko teach at Tanforan?
3. How many latrines were available for the section of Tanforan where the Uchidas lived?
4. In Chapter 5, how far did Yoshiko and Keiko have to walk for a reliable source of hot water?
5. How old was the oldest man who was interred with Dwight in Montana?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)