|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a report in 1941 stating the Japanese were extraordinarily loyal to the United States?
(a) John Rankin.
(b) Curtis B. Munson.
(c) Frank Knox.
(d) Earl Warren.
2. What color dishes were used by the Uchidas at Sunday picnics?
3. What grade did Yoshiko teach at Tanforan?
4. What size of a group was being transferred with Dwight to another state in Chapter 3?
5. What profession had Dwight wanted to pursue when he came to the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Uchidas went for their first meal at Tanforan, how many lines of people were waiting to get into the mess hall?
2. How many students attended the Tanforan art school?
3. Who helped get toys and play things for the Tanforan nursery schools?
4. What time did Sunday School begin?
5. When did Dwight become an employee of Mitsui and Company?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)