|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worried Yoshiko more than the news about Pearl Harbor?
(a) A speech she had to give.
(b) A job interview.
(c) Her finals.
2. Where were the Uchidas housed at Tanforan?
(a) Barrack 21, Apartment 5.
(b) Barrack 39, Apartment 52.
(c) Barrack 16, Apartment 40.
(d) Barrack 2, Apartment 12.
3. How long was Dwight interred before he was allowed to be released to Tanforan?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 5 months.
4. How many students attended the Tanforan art school?
5. In his letters from the internment camp, who did Dwight ask be sent a monthly check?
(a) Iku’s mother.
(b) Grandmother Uchida.
(c) A co-worker’s family.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many Japanese were ordered for removal from Military Area Number One?
2. How many times did the FBI come to the Uchida home the Sunday Pearl Harbor was bombed?
3. What type of grades did Yoshiko get in elementary school?
4. What size of a group was being transferred with Dwight to another state in Chapter 3?
5. How many bedrooms did the house have where the Uchida girls grew up?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)