|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs did the Uchida girls have growing up?
2. Where were Dwight and some other men being transferred after their initial detention in San Francisco?
3. How long did the adult church service last?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) An hour and a half.
4. In his letters from the internment camp, who did Dwight ask be sent a monthly check?
(a) The church.
(b) A co-worker’s family.
(c) Iku’s mother.
(d) Grandmother Uchida.
5. Where did Yoshiko and friends go to dance, but were turned away?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Yoshiko to finish high school?
2. What did Dwight always read on the ferry on the way to work?
3. What did the Uchida women send Dwight when he was sent out of state?
4. By what date was it clear that the government intended to evacuate all Japanese from the West coast?
5. How did the Uchidas hear the news that Pearl Harbor had been attacked?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)