|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By March, what was the curfew imposed on all Japanese-Americans?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
2. How old was Dwight’s mother when she married?
3. What type of berries grew in the backyard of the home where the Uchida girls grew up?
4. Who drove the Uchida women back home after they visited Dwight in the detention center in Chapter 3?
(b) A family friend.
5. What university did both Dwight and Umegaki attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. In March, how many miles were Japanese-Americans allowed to travel?
2. Where did the first mass removal of the Japanese-Americans begin?
3. Where did Dwight live when he first came to the United States?
4. Who wrote a report in 1941 stating the Japanese were extraordinarily loyal to the United States?
5. How far did Yoshiko get when she learned to read Japanese?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)