|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By March, what was the curfew imposed on all Japanese-Americans?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
2. How many days passed after Dwight was taken by the FBI before the family learned where he was?
3. By what date was it clear that the government intended to evacuate all Japanese from the West coast?
(a) February 1942.
(b) March 1942.
(c) January 1942.
(d) December 1941.
4. What profession had Dwight wanted to pursue when he came to the United States?
5. What type of grades did Yoshiko get in elementary school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dwight live when he first came to the United States?
2. How many Japanese-Americans were ordered to evacuate Berkeley?
3. When did Mr. and Mrs. Uchida rent their first home after they were married?
4. What time did Sunday School begin?
5. How long before Sunday School began would the Uchidas leave for church?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)