|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did the FBI come to the Uchida home the Sunday Pearl Harbor was bombed?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
2. What was celebrated on March 3?
(a) Star Viewing Festival.
(b) Flower Viewing Festival.
(c) Coming of Age Festival.
(d) Dolls Festival Day.
3. What flowers grew to be seventeen inches in diameter?
4. Where might the Uchidas go for a picnic lunch after church?
(a) Chrissy Field.
(b) Mission Delores Park.
(c) Lake Merritt Park.
(d) Ocean Beach.
5. How many bowls of rice might Dwight eat for supper?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were funerals usually held when Yoshiko was growing up?
2. How old was Dwight’s mother when she married?
3. How did the Uchidas hear the news that Pearl Harbor had been attacked?
4. Who took over the household financial affairs when Dwight was interned?
5. What type of house did the Uchida girls live in when they were growing up?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)