|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was celebrated on March 3?
(a) Flower Viewing Festival.
(b) Coming of Age Festival.
(c) Star Viewing Festival.
(d) Dolls Festival Day.
2. How many bedrooms did the house have where the Uchida girls grew up?
3. When did Dwight Uchida come to the United States?
4. What flowers grew to be seventeen inches in diameter?
5. What university did both Dwight and Umegaki attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove the Uchida women back home after they visited Dwight in the detention center in Chapter 3?
2. How long did it take Yoshiko to finish high school?
3. How many years did Dwight manage a store in Portland?
4. What did Iku serve an FBI agent?
5. Where was Yoshiko’s Sunday School class held?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)