|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Sunday School begin?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
2. When were funerals usually held when Yoshiko was growing up?
(a) At night.
3. How many bedrooms did the house have where the Uchida girls grew up?
4. In his letters from the internment camp, who did Dwight ask be sent a monthly check?
(a) A co-worker’s family.
(b) Grandmother Uchida.
(c) Iku’s mother.
(d) The church.
5. Where were Dwight and some other men being transferred after their initial detention in San Francisco?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove the Uchida women back home after they visited Dwight in the detention center in Chapter 3?
2. What was the name of the church the Uchidas attended?
3. What did Iku serve an FBI agent?
4. What type of grades did Yoshiko get in elementary school?
5. When funds became available, what did Dwight want purchased for him in Chapter 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)