|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers grew to be seventeen inches in diameter?
2. Where might the Uchidas go for a picnic lunch after church?
(a) Ocean Beach.
(b) Chrissy Field.
(c) Mission Delores Park.
(d) Lake Merritt Park.
3. How many bowls of rice might Dwight eat for supper?
4. How long before Sunday School began would the Uchidas leave for church?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
5. Where did Yoshiko’s paternal grandmother live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dishes were used by the Uchidas at Sunday picnics?
2. What did Dwight always read on the ferry on the way to work?
3. How old was Umigaki when she came to the United States?
4. What university did both Dwight and Umegaki attend?
5. At how many houses would the Uchidas stop to pick up children and take them to church?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)