|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where might the Uchidas go for a picnic lunch after church?
(a) Chrissy Field.
(b) Ocean Beach.
(c) Lake Merritt Park.
(d) Mission Delores Park.
2. When did Dwight Uchida come to the United States?
3. How many students showed up the first day for the nursery school at Tanforan?
4. What was the first film shown at Tanforan?
(a) Melody Time.
(b) Spring Parade.
(c) Blossoms in the Dust.
(d) Adventure Island.
5. The first night at Tanforan, what condition of her mother’s did Yoshiko believe might be aggravated by the primitive conditions?
(a) Sinus infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why were Yoshiko and Keiko allowed to go to Delta with a white staff member?
2. Soon after Dwight and the other men arrived in Montana, what was the temperature?
3. At what time were the light turned off and the shades pulled on the train bound for Utah?
4. How many days did the first group of Japanese-Americans removed have to get out of their homes?
5. How many Japanese were housed at Tanforan?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)