|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Yoshiko’s grandmother been interred?
2. When did Dwight Uchida come to the United States?
3. Where were the Japanese-Americans of Berkeley to report for evacuation?
(a) First Congregational Church.
(b) United Methodist Church.
(c) American Baptist Church.
(d) First Presbyterian Church.
4. How many square miles was Topaz?
5. How many civil service employees were assigned to be administrative heads at Topaz?
Short Answer Questions
1. How late would Dwight be out sometimes attending arbitration meetings?
2. What type of accommodations were the Uchidas given at Tanforan?
3. What time did the train leave for Utah in Chapter 7?
4. At Topaz, what did the children visit on a field trip?
5. Who took over the household financial affairs when Dwight was interned?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)