|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Umigaki when she came to the United States?
2. What type of wood was used for the boxes that were used to store Iku’s doll collection?
3. Where did Yoshiko’s paternal grandmother live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What time did Sunday School begin?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
5. What did Dwight always read on the ferry on the way to work?
(a) Wall Street Journal.
(b) San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) Reader’s Digest.
(d) San Francisco Examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Dwight was interned in Chapter 3, how many visitors came for several days in a row?
2. Where did Dwight live when he first came to the United States?
3. How many guests did the Uchidas have over for Sunday dinner on the day Pearl Harbor was attacked?
4. What size of a group was being transferred with Dwight to another state in Chapter 3?
5. When funds became available, what did Dwight want purchased for him in Chapter 3?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)