|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Uchidas housed at Tanforan?
(a) Barrack 16, Apartment 40.
(b) Barrack 21, Apartment 5.
(c) Barrack 2, Apartment 12.
(d) Barrack 39, Apartment 52.
2. At Tanforan, what time were the Uchidas assigned to eat breakfast?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6:00 a.m.
3. In Chapter 5, how far did Yoshiko and Keiko have to walk for a reliable source of hot water?
(a) 1 ½ miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) ½ mile.
(d) 1 mile.
4. What profession had Dwight wanted to pursue when he came to the United States?
5. When were funerals usually held when Yoshiko was growing up?
(b) At night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the man’s nationality that accosted Yoshiko and friends at a Berkeley restaurant?
2. How did one of the Uchida’s dogs die?
3. Where did Yoshiko go after she learned about Pearl Harbor?
4. What size of a group was being transferred with Dwight to another state in Chapter 3?
5. How old was Umigaki when she came to the United States?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)