|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Yoshiko’s Sunday School class held?
(a) In the church basement.
(b) An old wooden building.
(c) In a small room off the sanctuary.
(d) In the church lobby.
2. How much younger was Yoshiko than her sister?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. By what date was it clear that the government intended to evacuate all Japanese from the West coast?
(a) February 1942.
(b) March 1942.
(c) December 1941.
(d) January 1942.
4. At Tanforan, what time were the Uchidas assigned to eat breakfast?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
5. How long did it take Yoshiko to finish high school?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 ½ years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which neighbors invited the Uchida women for a nice dinner before the evening before they left?
2. When the Uchidas went for their first meal at Tanforan, how many lines of people were waiting to get into the mess hall?
3. How many Japanese-Americans made their own way outside the excluded zones?
4. How old was the oldest man who was interred with Dwight in Montana?
5. What color dishes were used by the Uchidas at Sunday picnics?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)