|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worried Yoshiko more than the news about Pearl Harbor?
(b) A job interview.
(c) A speech she had to give.
(d) Her finals.
2. What was a typical Sunday morning breakfast for Yoshiko?
(b) Toast and cocoa.
(c) Fish and rice.
(d) Eggs and rice.
3. What type of grades did Yoshiko get in elementary school?
4. How old was the oldest man who was interred with Dwight in Montana?
5. After Dwight was interned in Chapter 3, how many visitors came for several days in a row?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of house did the Uchida girls live in when they were growing up?
2. By March, what was the curfew imposed on all Japanese-Americans?
3. By the time the Uchidas left Tanforan, what did they have for Sunday dinner?
4. What was the man’s nationality that accosted Yoshiko and friends at a Berkeley restaurant?
5. How much notice were the Uchida women given to evacuate in Chapter 4?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)