|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Dwight and some other men being transferred after their initial detention in San Francisco?
2. How many internees rode the train to Utah?
3. Who drove the Uchida women back home after they visited Dwight in the detention center in Chapter 3?
(b) A family friend.
4. When Dwight wrote from his internment camp, when did he want the roses pruned?
5. What was the name of Yoshiko’s classmate who met her at the Salk Lake City station?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first morning on the train, what time did the Uchidas eat breakfast?
2. When funds became available, what did Dwight want purchased for him in Chapter 3?
3. Where were the Uchidas housed at Tanforan?
4. Into how many blocks was Topaz divided?
5. How many stalls were in the stable where the Uchidas lived at Tanforan?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)