|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what did the men in the internment camp take as a positive sign?
(a) Being photographed twice.
(b) Being allowed to call home.
(c) Being allowed to send letters.
(d) Being photographed once.
2. What gift did some friends bring the Uchidas that first night in Tanforan?
(a) Maskey’s chocolates.
(c) Dried prunes.
3. How did the Uchidas hear the news that Pearl Harbor had been attacked?
(b) At church.
(c) A friend told them.
4. How many washrooms were available for the section of Tanforan where the Uchidas lived?
5. How long did Yoshiko and a friend take refuge in a laundry barrack during a dust storm at Topaz?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) More than an hour.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) Nearly two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drove the Uchida women back home after they visited Dwight in the detention center in Chapter 3?
2. How many stalls were in the stable where the Uchidas lived at Tanforan?
3. In Chapter 3, what time did Yoshiko discover the FBI had visited her home?
4. What did the Uchida women send Dwight when he was sent out of state?
5. How large was the housing the Uchidas were given at Tanforan?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)