|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many washrooms were available for the section of Tanforan where the Uchidas lived?
2. On what day were the Uchidas assigned to depart for Delta, Utah?
(a) September 16.
(b) August 29.
(c) September 23.
(d) August 12.
3. How many Japanese were housed at Tanforan?
4. What gift did some friends bring the Uchidas that first night in Tanforan?
(a) Maskey’s chocolates.
(c) Dried prunes.
5. What time did the train leave for Utah in Chapter 7?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how far did Yoshiko and Keiko have to walk for a reliable source of hot water?
2. In his letters from the internment camp, who did Dwight ask be sent a monthly check?
3. What size of a group was being transferred with Dwight to another state in Chapter 3?
4. How many civil service employees were assigned to be administrative heads at Topaz?
5. Where did Yoshiko go after she learned about Pearl Harbor?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)