|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Yoshiko’s classmate who met her at the Salk Lake City station?
2. How many times did the FBI come to the Uchida home the Sunday Pearl Harbor was bombed?
(a) Three times.
(d) Four times.
3. What group number were the Uchidas assigned when they departed for Delta, Utah?
4. In Chapter 5, how far did Yoshiko and Keiko have to walk for a reliable source of hot water?
(a) 1 ½ miles.
(b) ½ mile.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
5. How large was the housing the Uchidas were given at Tanforan?
Short Answer Questions
1. At Tanforan, what time were the Uchidas assigned to eat breakfast?
2. How many days passed after Dwight was taken by the FBI before the family learned where he was?
3. In Chapter 3, what did the men in the internment camp take as a positive sign?
4. How many washrooms were available for the section of Tanforan where the Uchidas lived?
5. The first morning on the train, what time did the Uchidas eat breakfast?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)