|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took over the household financial affairs when Dwight was interned?
(b) Dwight’s boss.
2. How large was the housing the Uchidas were given at Tanforan?
3. How much was it rumored that the Uchidas would be allowed for living expenses after Dwight was interned?
(a) $100 a week.
(b) $200 a month.
(c) $200 a week.
(d) $100 a month.
4. In Chapter 3, what did the men in the internment camp take as a positive sign?
(a) Being allowed to call home.
(b) Being photographed once.
(c) Being photographed twice.
(d) Being allowed to send letters.
5. What was the first meal the Uchidas ate at Tanforan?
(a) Thin porridge.
(b) Sausages, potato, and bread.
(c) Rice and vegetables.
(d) Ham and cheese sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dwight wrote from his internment camp, when did he want the roses pruned?
2. In his letters from the internment camp, who did Dwight ask be sent a monthly check?
3. When funds became available, what did Dwight want purchased for him in Chapter 3?
4. What size of a group was being transferred with Dwight to another state in Chapter 3?
5. At Tanforan, what time were the Uchidas assigned to eat breakfast?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)