1. On what street did the Uchida girls grow up?
2. What type of house did the Uchida girls live in when they were growing up?
(c) Two-story colonial.
3. What type of flowers grew higher than Yoshiko’s head?
4. What flowers grew to be seventeen inches in diameter?
5. What type of berries grew in the backyard of the home where the Uchida girls grew up?
6. How many dogs did the Uchida girls have growing up?
7. How did one of the Uchida’s dogs die?
(a) Dog fight.
(b) Car accident.
8. How many bedrooms did the house have where the Uchida girls grew up?
9. When did Mr. and Mrs. Uchida rent their first home after they were married?
10. When did Dwight Uchida come to the United States?
This section contains 3,096 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)