|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose housing development was Wendell Omura blocking?
(a) Dwight Christian's.
(b) Dick Ziegler's.
(c) Jack Lovett's.
(d) Paul Christian's.
2. With whom does Inez want to speak when she call the Christian house from Hong Kong?
(b) Billy Dillon.
3. When Didion returns to the US after meeting Inez, whom does the Congress publicly subpoena?
(a) Harry Victor.
(b) Jack Lovett.
(c) Dwight Christian.
(d) Didion herself.
4. To whom had Paul Christian been making frequent cryptic phone calls in the weeks leading up to the shooting?
(a) Dick Ziegler.
(b) Ruthie Christian.
(c) Wendell Omura.
(d) Inez Victor.
5. On what small detail does Billy Dillon repeatedly fixate as he describes Dwight and Ruthie Christian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul Christian never go to trial?
2. Whose presence at the house does Billy Dillon not mention in his telling of events in the chapter?
3. What patriotic song is played on a loop on radios after the Bing Crosby signal?
4. In what city did Frank Tawagata assist Harry Victor in his 1972 campaign?
5. How many flat electroencephalograms are required for Janet to be pronounced dead?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)