|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what European city does Harry Victor now spend most of his time?
(a) West Berlin.
2. What is Frank Tawagata's wife's maiden name?
3. Where does Jessie Victor want to get a job?
4. What type of food does Paul Christian constantly mention eating as proof of his poverty?
(c) Buttered noodles.
(d) Neck meat.
5. In what office does Billy Dillon want Frank Tawagata to gather information?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The State's Attorney.
(c) The District Attorney.
(d) The Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to news reports in Chapter 1, how is Paul Christian wounded?
2. What patriotic song is played on a loop on radios after the Bing Crosby signal?
3. On what holiday do Jack Lovett and Inez Victor travel to Hong Kong?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Dick Ziegler tell Dwight Christian not to say?
5. What Bing Crosby song will play on the radio to announce Saigon's evacuation?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)