|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Adlai offer for Jessie's going to Saigon?
(a) She is suicidal.
(b) She has another family in Vietnam.
(c) She wants to score some heroin.
(d) She wants to join the Viet Cong.
2. On the radio interview to which Inez listens in this chapter, the analyst sums up America's position in Vietnam with what phrase?
(a) Play ball.
(b) End of the beginning.
(c) That's a wrap.
3. How does Carol Christian die?
(b) A drug overdose.
(c) An airplane crash.
(d) Breast cancer.
4. How does Ruthie Christian busy herself in Chapter 7?
(a) Arranging flowers.
(b) Arranging photos.
(c) Arranging books.
(d) Arranging crackers.
5. What does Mr. Soebadio remove from Jack Lovett's jacket before he seals the body-bag?
(a) A pistol.
(b) Business cards.
(c) His passport.
(d) A money clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what US satellite is Dick Ziegler when his wife is shot?
2. How many flat electroencephalograms are required for Janet to be pronounced dead?
3. In what periodical does Billy Dillon discover an Omura involved in the container business?
4. Who does Paul Christian call immediately after shooting Janet and Omura?
5. Who gave Inez her emergency contact in Jakarta?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)