|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessie say is her end goal for her career plan?
(a) Getting a novel published.
(b) Running for Congress.
(c) Becoming a nun.
(d) Owning a cruise-liner.
2. Why does Inez not want Jessie returning on an orphan plane?
(a) It is not stopping in Hong Kong.
(b) Many of the orphans are drug mules.
(c) There is no security on board.
(d) One recently crashed.
3. In Chapter 9, what has Inez not done for nearly two days?
(b) Seen Jack Lovett.
(c) Called Jessie.
4. At Janet's wedding, what does Carol Christian loudly lament not being able to afford for her daughter?
(a) Ballet lessons.
(b) Horseriding lessons.
(c) Piano lessons.
(d) Tennis lessons.
5. What does Mr. Soebadio remove from Jack Lovett's jacket before he seals the body-bag?
(a) A money clip.
(b) Business cards.
(c) His passport.
(d) A pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how long does Inez stay in Hong Kong?
2. In what city is Inez Victor when the new media finally locates her in 1976?
3. According to news reports in Chapter 1, how is Paul Christian wounded?
4. What is the cause of Jack Lovett's death?
5. When Didion returns to the US after meeting Inez, whom does the Congress publicly subpoena?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)