|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what US satellite is Dick Ziegler when his wife is shot?
(b) Puerto Rico.
(c) The Virgin Islands.
(d) Guantanamo Bay.
2. Who does Billy Dillon implore Inez not to tell about the killings in this chapter?
(a) Jessie Victor.
(b) Adlai Victor.
(c) Dick Ziegler.
(d) Dwight Christian.
3. Why does Harry have to leave Jakarta suddenly?
(a) He is being burned in effigy outside.
(b) The Indonesian king asks him to leave.
(c) A grenade is lobbed at the embassy.
(d) Harry's mother takes ill suddenly.
4. What is the name of the girl who is seriously injured in a car accident with Adlai?
5. What does the Victor contingent believe Jack Lovett does for a living?
(a) He is a military officer.
(b) He is in the aircraft business.
(c) He is an investment banker.
(d) He is a Christian missionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the style of what English Victorian writer does Didion begin Chapter 2?
2. On what small detail does Billy Dillon repeatedly fixate as he describes Dwight and Ruthie Christian?
3. Who is the annoying and loud Kiki of Chapter 4?
4. Which of the following is not a measure Inez takes to protect her privacy?
5. According to Didion, what city is en route to nowhere?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)