|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Didion's father's profession?
2. As Inez looks through Janet's closet, what does she wish someone had told her sister?
(a) She does not look good in pink.
(b) She should not keep Omura's shirts in her closet.
(c) She owns too many pairs of shoes.
(d) She should not label her marijuana box.
3. According to Didion, with what do most island families surround themselves?
(b) Tropical plants.
4. With whom does Inez want to speak when she call the Christian house from Hong Kong?
(d) Billy Dillon.
5. Which character conspicuously disappears to attend Carole Christian at Janet's wedding?
(a) Paul Christian.
(b) Harry Victor.
(c) Inez Victor.
(d) Janet Ziegler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does the narrator recall Inez Victor busying herself with on their 1975 meeting in Kuala Lumpur?
2. Who does Billy Dillon implore Inez not to tell about the killings in this chapter?
3. In what year does the Chapter 1 conversation take place?
4. Who is the annoying and loud Kiki of Chapter 4?
5. Which of the following is not a color of pin agencies use to denote important evacuees?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)