|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy Dillon do on the flight to Honolulu to calm himself?
(a) Plays solitaire.
(c) Reads the Bible.
(d) Takes one of Inez's Valiums.
2. What is the ill-chosen name of Dick Ziegler's new development?
(a) Sea Meadow.
(b) Warm Springs.
(c) Lillie Point.
(d) Locust Grove.
3. On what small detail does Billy Dillon repeatedly fixate as he describes Dwight and Ruthie Christian?
4. At what museum did Inez work when Harry was at the Justice Department?
(a) Ford's Theater.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Library of Congress.
(d) The Smithsonian.
5. Who arrives in Honolulu with Inez Victor?
(a) Jack Lovett.
(b) Billy Dillon.
(c) Dwight Christian.
(d) Harry Victor.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Inez Victor abruptly leave Honolulu in 1975?
2. With what word does Paul Christian describe the actions of the police toward him?
3. Who does Billy Dillon implore Inez not to tell about the killings in this chapter?
4. How does Ruthie Christian busy herself in Chapter 7?
5. To whom had Paul Christian been making frequent cryptic phone calls in the weeks leading up to the shooting?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)