|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the international group with whom Harry Victor is involved?
(a) Coalition of Free Democracies.
(b) The Tanner Foundation.
(c) Alliance for Democratic Institutions.
(d) Free Market Institute.
2. What happens to Paul Christian after he sends the cable to Inez?
(a) He takes in a film.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is committed to an insane asylum.
(d) He flees Hawaii for Thailand.
3. Which of the following political figures is featured in a framed picture in Harry Victor's office?
(a) Harry Truman.
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Walter Winchell.
4. Where is Adlai attending summer school during Jessie's crisis?
(a) Colorado Springs.
5. In what office does Billy Dillon want Frank Tawagata to gather information?
(a) The State's Attorney.
(b) The Justice Department.
(c) The Department of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
(d) The District Attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Inez catch her daughter Jessie using in 1973?
2. Which of the following actions is not a part of Inez's mantra of forgetting?
3. Why is Jack Lovett in Honolulu when the Christian murders occur?
4. What comic book character do soldiers name the nuclear device that Lovett recalls being detonated?
5. Whose housing development was Wendell Omura blocking?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)