|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appointment does Harry Victor turn down to run for President?
(a) Representative to the U.N.
(b) An ambassadorship.
(c) President of the World Bank.
(d) Attorney General.
2. What romantic painter does Inez publicly state she would never hang in a Zaire embassy?
3. In what location are men like Jack Lovett always comfortable, according to Didion?
4. Where does Inez eventually work with refugees?
(a) Cape Town.
(c) Kuala Lumpur.
5. What is Inez Victor's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Inez's list of stars, what is the tenth and last to have been?
2. Where is Adlai attending summer school during Jessie's crisis?
3. In the false memory that was to begin Didion's first book, what does Inez Victor recall her mother doing?
4. What type of sportsman does Jack Victor prophesy Inez Christian will marry?
5. Which member of his own family does Paul Christian eventually kill?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)