|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Didion use as a stand-in for all the shared associates of men like Jack Lovett?
2. As an educator at Berkeley in 1975, what does Didion do every morning?
(a) Has conferences with struggling students.
(b) Eats a grapfruit.
(c) Reads several papers.
(d) Calls Inez in New York.
3. In the famous footage of Inez dancing, which famous New York building is she atop?
(a) The St. Regis.
(b) The San Remo.
(c) The Met.
(d) The Dakota.
4. What is Harry Victor's first governmental office?
(a) Justice department.
(b) State senator.
(c) Lieutenant governor.
(d) Representative for Hawaii.
5. Who are the real "wildcards" in Jack Lovett's estimation (37)?
(a) The Cambodians.
(b) Rogue states.
(c) Neutral nations.
(d) Non-state actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following political figures is featured in a framed picture in Harry Victor's office?
2. Which member of his own family does Paul Christian eventually kill?
3. What type of suits does Jack Lovett customarily wear?
4. Which member of her family will Inez visit in the hospital within a couple hours of landing?
5. How long has Inez Victor been married to Harry as of 1975?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)