|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Didion use as a stand-in for all the shared associates of men like Jack Lovett?
2. Which of the following is not a measure Inez takes to protect her privacy?
(a) Checks into hotels under assumed names.
(b) Scratches her name off prescription bottles.
(c) Stops frequenting a book store with too much delivery information.
(d) Refuses to stay in the New York apartment alone.
3. Which member of the Christian family agrees to an interview with CBS during the 1972 campaign?
4. According to one of Carol Christian's axioms, what does a woman blowing smoke at a man mean?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She has something important to say.
(c) She wants him to leave.
(d) She likes him.
5. What special interest does Paul Dillon not allow Inez to have?
(a) Drug abuse education.
(b) Endangered species.
(d) Art preservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an educator at Berkeley in 1975, what does Didion do every morning?
2. What is the name of the girl who is seriously injured in a car accident with Adlai?
3. Who are the real "wildcards" in Jack Lovett's estimation (37)?
4. What mistake happened at a Nevada detonation Lovett mentions in Chapter 1?
5. What is Inez Victor's maiden name?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)