|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Inez Victor born?
(c) Washington, DC.
(d) New York.
2. Which of the following actions is not a part of Inez's mantra of forgetting?
(a) Jettison cargo.
(b) Eject crew.
(c) Drop fuel.
(d) Pull shute.
3. Who visits the office where both Inez and Didion work in Chapter 4?
(a) Wendell Omura.
(b) Janet Christian.
(c) Jack Lovett.
(d) Harry Victor.
4. What name does Didion use as a stand-in for all the shared associates of men like Jack Lovett?
5. Where does Inez eventually work with refugees?
(a) Kuala Lumpur.
(c) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What romantic painter does Inez publicly state she would never hang in a Zaire embassy?
2. What was the subject of the novel that Didion abandoned?
3. How does Jack Lovett's first wife describe his career to friends?
4. To what city is Inez referring when she quotes "Colors, moisture, heat..." (16)?
5. Who is the annoying and loud Kiki of Chapter 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)