|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what contemporary author does the writing assignment Didion quotes in Chapter 2 refer?
2. In Chapter 10, what nickname does Inez protest she has never been called?
(c) Carol Junior.
(d) Lady Victor.
3. Which of the following actions is not a part of Inez's mantra of forgetting?
(a) Jettison cargo.
(b) Drop fuel.
(c) Eject crew.
(d) Pull shute.
4. Which of the following Christians is Inez Victor's grandmother?
5. Who visits the office where both Inez and Didion work in Chapter 4?
(a) Janet Christian.
(b) Wendell Omura.
(c) Harry Victor.
(d) Jack Lovett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the annoying and loud Kiki of Chapter 4?
2. How does Jack Lovett's first wife describe his career to friends?
3. Who are the real "wildcards" in Jack Lovett's estimation (37)?
4. According to Didion, with what do most island families surround themselves?
5. By what term does Janet refer to the governess that looked after Inez and her as children?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)