|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the subject of the novel that Didion abandoned?
(a) The Christian Family.
(b) Hawaiian geography.
(c) Jack Lovett.
(d) Inez Victor.
2. Who is the annoying and loud Kiki of Chapter 4?
(a) A socialite.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A model.
(d) A journalist.
3. Which member of the Christian family agrees to an interview with CBS during the 1972 campaign?
4. What special interest does Paul Dillon not allow Inez to have?
(a) Drug abuse education.
(b) Endangered species.
(d) Art preservation.
5. At what American magazine did both Joan Didion and Inez Victor work?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(b) The New Yorker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions is not a part of Inez's mantra of forgetting?
2. At what museum did Inez work when Harry was at the Justice Department?
3. What word does Jack Lovett use to describe Inez Victor when he discusses her with Didion?
4. In Inez's list of stars, what is the tenth and last to have been?
5. In what location are men like Jack Lovett always comfortable, according to Didion?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)