|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday do Jack Lovett and Inez Victor travel to Hong Kong?
(b) New Years.
(c) St. Valentine's Day.
2. What reason does Adlai offer for Jessie's going to Saigon?
(a) She is suicidal.
(b) She wants to join the Viet Cong.
(c) She wants to score some heroin.
(d) She has another family in Vietnam.
3. Where is Wendell Omura pronounced dead?
(a) At the scene.
(b) In the ambulance.
(c) He is still in a coma.
(d) In the emergency room.
4. What is the name of the girl who is seriously injured in a car accident with Adlai?
5. The one witness interviewed at the Christian crime scene is of what connection to Janet Ziegler?
(a) Her chauffeur.
(b) Her housekeeper.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) An inlaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Jack Lovett bring to the Christian house that Jessie is in Vietnam?
2. Who does Paul Christian pretend to be in the cable he sends to Inez Victor in 1975?
3. What reason does Jessie give Harry for not wanting to go to Janet's funeral?
4. Where in Janet's house is the body of Wendell Omura found?
5. What character gives Didion a copy of the police report regarding the Paul Christian murders?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)