|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character gives Didion a copy of the police report regarding the Paul Christian murders?
(a) Billy Dillon.
(b) Dwight Christian.
(c) Jack Lovett.
(d) Jessie Victor.
2. What does Jessie say is her end goal for her career plan?
(a) Becoming a nun.
(b) Getting a novel published.
(c) Owning a cruise-liner.
(d) Running for Congress.
3. How does Harry Victor describe Inez Victor's unhappiness in Chapter 9?
4. What reason does Adlai offer for Jessie's going to Saigon?
(a) She has another family in Vietnam.
(b) She is suicidal.
(c) She wants to join the Viet Cong.
(d) She wants to score some heroin.
5. What evidence does Jack Lovett bring to the Christian house that Jessie is in Vietnam?
(a) Her tennis visor.
(b) A copy of her license.
(c) Her fake press pass.
(d) A photo of her in Da Nang.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to methadone, what service does Jessie's last rehab program provide?
2. Where is Wendell Omura pronounced dead?
3. What happens to Paul Christian after he sends the cable to Inez?
4. What is the name of the girl who is seriously injured in a car accident with Adlai?
5. Who does Paul Christian pretend to be in the cable he sends to Inez Victor in 1975?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)