|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday do Jack Lovett and Inez Victor travel to Hong Kong?
(c) New Years.
(d) St. Valentine's Day.
2. Where is Wendell Omura pronounced dead?
(a) He is still in a coma.
(b) In the emergency room.
(c) At the scene.
(d) In the ambulance.
3. What evidence does Jack Lovett bring to the Christian house that Jessie is in Vietnam?
(a) Her tennis visor.
(b) Her fake press pass.
(c) A photo of her in Da Nang.
(d) A copy of her license.
4. The one witness interviewed at the Christian crime scene is of what connection to Janet Ziegler?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Her chauffeur.
(c) An inlaw.
(d) Her housekeeper.
5. As Inez looks through Janet's closet, what does she wish someone had told her sister?
(a) She should not keep Omura's shirts in her closet.
(b) She does not look good in pink.
(c) She should not label her marijuana box.
(d) She owns too many pairs of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Jessie give Harry for not wanting to go to Janet's funeral?
2. What does Jessie say is her end goal for her career plan?
3. What is the name of the girl who is seriously injured in a car accident with Adlai?
4. How does Harry Victor describe Inez Victor's unhappiness in Chapter 9?
5. In addition to methadone, what service does Jessie's last rehab program provide?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)