|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does General Meyer react to the president's decision about the commanding officer?
(a) He is offended.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He is not offended.
(d) He is not aware of it.
2. Which general confers with Beckwith in the end of Chapter 39?
(a) General Jones.
(b) General Rogers.
(c) General Davis.
(d) General Smith.
3. As Beckwith explains in the Chapter 47, what reputation does the government have among the military?
(a) They have a reputation for withholding key information.
(b) They have a reputation for ignoring key information.
(c) They have a reputation for not keeping secrets.
(d) They have a reputation for keeping secrets.
4. What weapon does Beckwith carry?
(a) A Colt .45 handgun.
(b) M9 pistol.
(c) Barrett M82.
5. How does Beckwith describe the sergeant major in Chapter 33?
(a) His own right arm.
(b) His main representative.
(c) His operations leader.
(d) His main source of information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position is the captain that Beckwith finds in Chapter 24 currently holding?
2. What is the nickname of the demolitions expert that Beckwith describes in Chapter 24?
3. Who informs Beckwith that it is his responsibility to meet the press and explain the mission?
4. How long does it take General Meyer to get clearance for Beckwith and the development of the counter terrorism organization at the end of the book?
5. What moves Beckwith about the actions of the top government officials?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems are the helicopter pilots having in Chapter 35, and which possible solutions are presented?
2. How does Beckwith describe the vulnerability of the mission in Chapter 39?
3. What are the difficulties in gathering intelligence that Beckwith describes in Chapter 32?
4. How does Beckwith describe the specialized handling of helicopters in Chapter 45?
5. What leads to the evacuation of the soldiers and the end of the mission for Delta Force?
6. How does Beckwith describe the men of Delta Force in Chapter 24?
7. How does Beckwith handle the press in Chapter 46?
8. What does Beckwith inform the generals he will need in order to complete the mission successfully in Chapter 34?
9. What is Beckwith focused on as the book ends?
10. What is unique about the physical fitness training of the soldiers in Delta Force?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)