|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beckwith display his biases in "Delta Force"?
(a) He presents them in a straightforward way.
(b) He attempts to hide them.
(c) He attempts to explain them.
(d) He has no biases.
2. How many months of "search and destroy" in Vietnam still haunt Beckwith as he writes the book in 1983?
3. What rank is Beckwith promoted to in Chapter 8?
4. Which General encourages the Delta Force's plans to fit into the military's hierarchy?
(a) General Smith.
(b) General Rogers.
(c) General Davis.
(d) General White.
5. What year is it when Beckwith first brings his report to his supervisor?
Short Answer Questions
1. As described in the Prologue, how is distracting chaos used?
2. What does Beckwith make clear about the men in Delta Force in Chapter 24?
3. Describing the rapid pace of the tests, how long does Beckwith indicate it can take for a given scenario?
4. Which one of the following is not needed after Beckwith and General Meyer finish their discussion of Delta Force in Chapter 18?
5. Who appoints the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)