|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Chapters 28 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the following is not included in the list of major players mentioned in Chapter 9?
(a) Captain Kong.
(b) General Quang.
(c) Major Tut.
(d) Sergeant Lee.
2. What type of changes is Beckwith told to make to Delta Force in Chapter 16?
3. What position does Beckwith hold when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) Soldier and Green Beret.
(b) Lieutenant and Green Beret.
(c) Captain and Green Beret.
(d) Sergeant and Green Beret.
4. What does Beckwith accomplish by taking a Vietnamese officer to dinner?
(a) It allows him to understand more about the food in Vietnam.
(b) It increases the chance of gaining Vietnamese weapons.
(c) It increases the chance of gaining Vietnamese reinforcements.
(d) It allows him to overhear several important conversations.
5. What is Beckwith's mission in Chapter 1?
(a) To exchange knowledge with the British.
(b) To rescue the British.
(c) To lead the British.
(d) To protect the British.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beckwith refer to General Meyer?
2. What is the purpose of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
3. How many months of "search and destroy" in Vietnam still haunt Beckwith as he writes the book in 1983?
4. How many full regiments of the North Vietnamese army surround Beckwith's unit in Chapter 10?
5. How long is Beckwith separated from his family throughout Delta Force?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)