|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Chapters 13, 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Beckwith spend in Britain with the SAS?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) One year.
2. How does Colonel Beckwith respond to Carter's decision?
(a) He is moved, but not impressed.
(b) He is impressed, but not moved.
(c) He is moved and impressed.
(d) He is neither moved nor impressed.
3. How many Delta Force troops does Beckwith take to Bong Son?
(b) Twenty five.
(d) Thirty five.
4. According to the colonel, what part of the plan has a tactical problem?
(a) Not using aircraft support for the evacuation or the escape.
(b) Using aircraft support during the escape and the evacuation.
(c) Using aircraft support during the evacuation, but not the escape.
(d) Using aircraft support during the escape, but not the evacuation.
5. In Chapter 1, who is with Beckwith on his trip to Britain?
(a) His children and friends.
(b) His wife and friends.
(c) His wife, children, and friends.
(d) His wife and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many full regiments of the North Vietnamese army surround Beckwith's unit in Chapter 10?
2. What is Beckwith doing in Chapter 14?
3. What is Beckwith's mission in Chapter 10?
4. What is used to facilitate the landings and takeoffs of helicopters in the plan?
5. How many British SAS are there in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)