|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Chapters 13, 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank is Col. Hal Moore when he meets with Beckwith at Bong Son?
2. What is used to facilitate the landings and takeoffs of helicopters in the plan?
(a) A field.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A stadium.
(d) A desert.
3. What does Carter admit about the plan?
(a) He will still try to look for another course of action.
(b) He wants to take this course of action.
(c) He does not want to take this course of action.
(d) He does not understand this course of action.
4. What does S.A.S. stand for?
(a) Special Air Services.
(b) Special Armed Services.
(c) Strategic Air Services.
(d) Strategic Armed Services.
5. What does Beckwith notice about the surgeons while he is in the recovery ward?
(a) That they only work during the day.
(b) That they only work for half of the day and half of the night.
(c) That they only work during the night.
(d) That they work around the clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it when Beckwith first brings his report to his supervisor?
2. In Chapter 10, which place does Beckwith mention an argument about competing operations?
3. How does Beckwith's supervisor initially respond to his report?
4. Where does Beckwith thank the Air Force in the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. How long does Beckwith spend in Britain with the SAS?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)