|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Chapters 13, 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carter admit about the plan?
(a) He wants to take this course of action.
(b) He does not want to take this course of action.
(c) He will still try to look for another course of action.
(d) He does not understand this course of action.
2. How does Beckwith find the Vietnam military compound at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Virtually abandoned.
(b) Totally abandoned.
(c) Half full.
(d) Three quarters full.
3. Where is Fort Benning located?
4. How does Beckwith's wife respond to his wanting to return to Vietnam?
(a) She leaves it to him, but thinks he's crazy.
(b) Her opinion is not mentioned.
(c) She is supportive and agrees.
(d) She is angry but supportive.
5. How much time goes by in Chapter 8 before Beckwith's supervisor informs him that he was right about the report?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspires the original Delta Force?
2. What does Moore tell Beckwith at Bong Son?
3. What is used to facilitate the landings and takeoffs of helicopters in the plan?
4. What does Beckwith call the enemy territory in Chapter 13?
5. What is Beckwith's mission in Chapter 1?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)