|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Chapters 13, 14, 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beckwith notice about the surgeons while he is in the recovery ward?
(a) That they only work during the day.
(b) That they work around the clock.
(c) That they only work for half of the day and half of the night.
(d) That they only work during the night.
2. How many British SAS are there in the beginning of the book?
3. What does Carter admit about the plan?
(a) He does not want to take this course of action.
(b) He does not understand this course of action.
(c) He wants to take this course of action.
(d) He will still try to look for another course of action.
4. Which battalion is Beckwith assigned to in February, 1968?
(a) The 44th Battalion.
(b) The 2nd Battalion.
(c) The 22nd Battalion.
(d) The 4th Battalion.
5. How long does it take Beckwith to assemble the first Delta Force?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group is Beckwith the operations officer for at the start of Chapter 8?
2. What leads to Beckwith's invitation by the British to travel to Malaya for a real-life expedition?
3. How many months of "search and destroy" in Vietnam still haunt Beckwith as he writes the book in 1983?
4. Which one of the following is not included in the list of military personnel that is under Beckwith at the beginning of Chapter 13?
5. How is the battleground dealt with after the battle described in Chapter 10?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)