|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Delta Force: Chapter 2, Chapters 8 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time goes by in Chapter 8 before Beckwith's supervisor informs him that he was right about the report?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
2. What year is it when Beckwith describes the bond he has with his men in Chapter 12?
(a) Late 1966.
(b) Early 1967,
(c) Late 1967.
(d) Early 1966.
3. What leads to Beckwith's invitation by the British to travel to Malaya for a real-life expedition?
(a) Field exercises and Saturday night criticisms.
(b) Field exercises and target drills.
(c) Field exercises, target drills, and Saturday night criticisms.
(d) Target drills and Saturday night criticisms.
4. What year is the Prologue's plan taking place in?
5. In Chapter 10, which place does Beckwith mention an argument about competing operations?
(a) La Drang.
(b) Lang Vei.
(c) An Lao.
(d) Plei Me.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beckwith thank the Air Force in the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. What does S.A.S. stand for?
3. What does Carter admit about the plan?
4. How does Colonel Beckwith respond to Carter's decision?
5. How many helicopters are included in the plan that is discussed in the Prologue?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)