|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapters 16 & 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the battleground dealt with after the battle described in Chapter 10?
(a) It is destroyed by explosives.
(b) It is bulldozed.
(c) It is left alone.
(d) It is burned by fire.
2. Who appoints the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff?
(a) The secretary of state.
(b) The vice president.
(c) The president.
(d) The director of homeland security.
3. What position does Beckwith hold when Chapter 1 begins?
(a) Captain and Green Beret.
(b) Lieutenant and Green Beret.
(c) Soldier and Green Beret.
(d) Sergeant and Green Beret.
4. What leads to Beckwith's invitation by the British to travel to Malaya for a real-life expedition?
(a) Field exercises and Saturday night criticisms.
(b) Target drills and Saturday night criticisms.
(c) Field exercises, target drills, and Saturday night criticisms.
(d) Field exercises and target drills.
5. How does Beckwith's supervisor initially respond to his report?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He screams at him.
(c) He is confused about it.
(d) He refuses to acknowledge it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills are considered when a person is selected to communicate the project?
2. How many days will it take for the entire action of the plan described in the Prologue?
3. How does Beckwith refer to General Meyer?
4. How does the author describe the meetings detailed in Chapter 16?
5. As described in the Prologue, how is distracting chaos used?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)