|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapters 16 & 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beckwith refer to General Meyer?
(a) He has been behind most of the progress of the project.
(b) He has been behind some of the progress of the project.
(c) He has been behind all of the progress of the project.
(d) He has been behind half of the progress of the project.
2. What does Moore tell Beckwith at Bong Son?
(a) That his troops will not be used to kill Viet Cong.
(b) That his troops will be used to kill Viet Cong.
(c) That his troops might be used to kill Viet Cong.
(d) That it is unclear how his troops will be used.
3. According to what Beckwith is told in Chapter 16, what is the only way the Delta Force program will be successful?
(a) If it is kept away from the civilian arms of government.
(b) If the president does not know about it.
(c) If it goes through the civilian arms of government.
(d) If the congress does not know about it.
4. Which one of the following is not included in the list of military personnel that is under Beckwith at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(b) Enlisted soldiers.
(c) Noncommissioned officers.
5. What does S.A.S. stand for?
(a) Special Air Services.
(b) Special Armed Services.
(c) Strategic Armed Services.
(d) Strategic Air Services.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not included in the list of major players mentioned in Chapter 9?
2. How many full regiments of the North Vietnamese army surround Beckwith's unit in Chapter 10?
3. What is Beckwith's mission in Chapter 1?
4. When does Beckwith get shot in Chapter 13?
5. How does Colonel Beckwith respond to Carter's decision?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)