Book 1, DELTA Force: Chapter 1, Prologue & Chapters 1 - 7
1. What is introduced in the Prologue of "Delta Force"?
(a) The project and its cost.
(b) The project.
(c) The project, its cost, and the deciding leaders.
(d) The project and deciding leaders.
2. What is needed in order for the project to move forward?
(a) The approval of the executive office.
(b) The approval of Congress.
(c) The approval of the Senate.
(d) The approval of the people.
3. How many helicopters are included in the plan that is discussed in the Prologue?
(a) A large number.
(b) It is not clarified.
(c) A small number.
(d) A moderate number.
4. As described in the Prologue, how is distracting chaos used?
5. What is used to facilitate the landings and takeoffs of helicopters in the plan?
(a) A desert.
(b) A field.
(c) A stadium.
(d) A rooftop.
6. According to the colonel, what part of the plan has a tactical problem?
(a) Using aircraft support during the escape and the evacuation.
(b) Using aircraft support during the escape, but not the evacuation.
(c) Using aircraft support during the evacuation, but not the escape.
(d) Not using aircraft support for the evacuation or the escape.
This section contains 4,795 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)