Book 1, DELTA Force: Chapter 1, Prologue & Chapters 1 - 7
• A hostage situation calls Delta Force into action as the mission is introduced in the Prologue.
• The beginning chapters detail Beckwith's time with the British SAS, and the development of his After Action Report.
• Combining the best parts of the British and American training, Beckwith creates exercises based on the knowledge he has gained over the last year.
Book 1, Delta Force: Chapter 2, Chapters 8 - 12
• Beckwith is promoted to Major and his report is greeted with initial resistance from a supervisor, before being approved.
• In Vietnam, Beckwith's mission is to locate the enemy and report his findings.
• Beckwith thanks the Air Force for their protection during a battle and develops a strong bond with his soldiers.
Chapter 3, Chapters 13, 14, 15
• Several meetings lead to a mission in Bong Son, where Beckwith is shot on his way to the landing zone.
• After spending a number...
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)