|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of the locals who accosted Bobby and Ed with a gun do to Bobby?
(a) He shoves a fist into Bobby's face.
(b) He sodomizes him.
(c) He hits him with the butt of his rifle.
(d) He scares him by shooting, and a bullet grazes Bobby's hair.
2. In the September 16 section, after calling his wife, what does Ed do next?
(a) He gets a room, has dinner and a shower, and goes to sleep.
(b) He goes back to the hospital to check on Lewis.
(c) He goes to Bobby's room where the two of them just talk.
(d) He finds Bobby and the two of them get drunk.
3. What does Drew want to do with the body of the man Lewis killed?
(a) Dump the body in the river.
(b) Take it to Aintry and inform the police.
(c) Bury the body.
(d) Leave it where it is and get out of there as fast as possible.
4. Is Ed positive the shooter is still at the top of the cliff after shooting Drew?
(a) No, but he doesn't want Bobby to think he lacks confidence.
(b) No, but they'd better believe he is and act accordingly.
(c) Yes, he saw a flash of sun on the rifle barrel.
(d) He's confused and needs time to think.
5. Why don't the men stop at the first opportunity when their canoe reaches civilization?
(a) Ed fears they may run into the attacker's friends.
(b) Ed makes sure they stop where they can get help for Lewis.
(c) They need a sandy area to beach the canoe.
(d) Bobby wants to wait until they reach a town.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the second day of the trip, what does Ed do while Bobby cares for Lewis after Ed drags his friend out of the river?
2. What does Lewis want to do with the body of the man he killed?
3. Where does Ed finally seek help when their canoe reaches civilization?
4. Why doesn't the shooter kill Ed while he's in the river retrieving the overturned aluminum canoe?
5. After the local man who hurt Bobby is done, and the other man turns to Ed, what happens?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)