1. Who first suggests a white-water canoe trip?
2. At lunch, discussing the canoe trip, why does the trip organizer suggest the men take the trip now?
The river is going to be dammed, and the area will flood.
3. What are the approximate ages of the four men who are discussing the canoe trip?
4. Which of the men invited to take the canoe trip is more than happy to agree?
5. What does Drew Ballinger wish to bring on the canoe trip?
A Martin guitar.
This section contains 8,028 words
(approx. 27 pages at 300 words per page)