|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital, what does Ed do when Lewis comes awake?
(a) He gets between Lewis and the nearest patrolman and winks.
(b) He squeezes Lewis' hand to let him know everything is okay.
(c) He jokingly asks the nurse to get Lewis a huge steak.
(d) He asks the patrolmen to let them be alone for a minute.
2. What kind of musical instrument does the albino boy, Lonnie, play?
(b) A banjo.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A fiddle.
3. In the September 16 section, how does Ed react to Bobby's not having left at daybreak as planned?
(a) He's too badly hurt from his fall from the cliff to care.
(b) He's enraged.
(c) He's glad Bobby disobeyed orders and stayed to help.
(d) He's glad because Bobby can now help him with the body.
4. What solves the problem of a rope that's too short for Ed to lower himself and the body of the man he shot down the cliff?
(a) Ed carries a spare rope around his waist.
(b) He carries the body the rest of the way to the river.
(c) Bobby throws a second rope up to him.
(d) The rope breaks.
5. What does the sheriff think happened to Deputy Queen's brother-in-law?
(a) He took off with a pretty little thing with whom he's been partying.
(b) He finally got what he deserved.
(c) He got drunk and will come home eventually.
(d) He's working at a still somewhere in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed do first after reaching the top of the cliff?
2. in the Before section, Ed Gentry is depressed after lunch because...
3. What does Ed do with the body of the dead shooter?
4. What about the model in Ed's photo shoot attracts him the most?
5. What supplies does Ed take with him when he scales the cliff in search of the man who shot at Drew?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)