|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 16th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the September 15 section, in the river after their swim, why do Bobby and Ed get ahead of the others?
(a) Lewis and Drew were slower getting started.
(b) Bobby hates the trip and won't stop to enjoy the scenery.
(c) Lewis and Drew are hanging back in case Ed needs help.
(d) Lewis and Drew's canoe is heavy, and they must go carefully.
2. What does Bobby Trippe want to bring on the canoe trip?
(a) Archery equipment.
(c) A gun for protection.
(d) An extra first-aid kit.
3. What does the man who hurt Bobby do after he is shot?
(a) He tries to pull the arrow out of his chest.
(b) He turns on Ed and attacks him.
(c) He puts up his hands in defeat.
(d) He accuses his companion of shooting him.
4. Which of the men invited to take the canoe trip is more than happy to agree?
(a) Ed Gentry
(b) All of them.
(c) Drew Ballinger.
(d) None of them.
5. What enables Lewis to live life on his terms?
(a) Lack of family.
(c) He owns an insurance business.
(d) He has a subconscious death wish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ed and Lewis arrive at the Griner brother's garage, what happens to one of the brothers?
2. What does Ed do with the body of the dead shooter?
3. Which members of the group get through the rapids generally unhurt?
4. Alone in his office after the luncheon during which the canoe trip was proposed, what depresses Ed?
5. What does Ed believe the unknown shooter's next move will be?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)