|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 16th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the September 16 section, how does Ed react to Bobby's not having left at daybreak as planned?
(a) He's glad because Bobby can now help him with the body.
(b) He's too badly hurt from his fall from the cliff to care.
(c) He's glad Bobby disobeyed orders and stayed to help.
(d) He's enraged.
2. What does the man who hurt Bobby do after he is shot?
(a) He turns on Ed and attacks him.
(b) He accuses his companion of shooting him.
(c) He puts up his hands in defeat.
(d) He tries to pull the arrow out of his chest.
3. In the September 16th section, how does Ed discover the location of the shooter who has disappeared?
(a) He hears the shooter crashing through the forest.
(b) He follows the shooter's blood trail.
(c) He looks over the cliff and sees the shooter's body.
(d) He remains hiding until the shooter reappears.
4. In what season do the men take their canoe trip?
(a) Early winter, just before freeze-up.
(c) Spring, when the river level is high.
(d) Early autumn.
5. What change has come about with Lewis while Ed was dealing with the shooter?
(a) He's now vomiting and pale as death.
(b) He's unconscious and unresponsive.
(c) He's recovered enough to ask Ed what happened.
(d) He's still in pain but manages to praise Ed's shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Ed the morning he is to depart on the canoe trip?
2. Where does Ed tell Lewis he'll go if disaster strikes?
3. What about the model in Ed's photo shoot attracts him the most?
4. What does one of the locals who accosted Bobby and Ed with a gun do to Bobby?
5. What kind of men work at the graphics studio?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)