|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 16th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lewis tell Ed the story of his lost friend before taking the canoe trip?
(a) As a way of passing along survival skills to his friend.
(b) To illustrate the values of rural Southerners.
(c) He is bragging.
(d) To illustrate the danger of the rural areas along the river.
2. What change has come about with Lewis while Ed was dealing with the shooter?
(a) He's now vomiting and pale as death.
(b) He's recovered enough to ask Ed what happened.
(c) He's still in pain but manages to praise Ed's shooting.
(d) He's unconscious and unresponsive.
3. What kind of pictures does Ed think resulted from the Kitt's photo shoot?
(a) Nothing that can be used.
(b) Better pictures than ever before.
(c) Good enough to satisfy the client, though not professional.
(d) Some good stuff.
4. What does Ed do while waiting for that help to arrive?
(a) He tries to relax in a comfortable chair.
(b) He tells the people in the house the agreed-upon story.
(c) He finds a first-aid kit and brings it to the canoe.
(d) He returns to the canoe to check on Lewis and Bobby.
5. What does Lewis tell Ed after Ed pulls him from the river after his canoe overturns?
(a) That the man who shot Drew also shot at him.
(b) That it's up to Ed to be the leader of the group.
(c) That Ed must go into the river and retrieve their supplies.
(d) That they should go on without him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What camping equipment do Ed and Dean play with in the living room the morning Ed leaves on the canoe trip?
2. Is Ed positive the shooter is still at the top of the cliff after shooting Drew?
3. In the September 16 section, after calling his wife, what does Ed do next?
4. How much hunting experience does Ed have?
5. Why doesn't Lewis kill the man as soon as he and Drew arrive where Bobby and Ed are being held at gunpoint?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)