|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 16th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ed and Lewis arrive at the Griner brother's garage, what happens to one of the brothers?
(a) He stumbles over an anvil on his way to greet the men.
(b) He is cut and bleeding.
(c) He barely misses being hit by a bullet when he drops his rifle.
(d) He misjudges an anvil swing and breaks a truck wheel.
2. What does the man who hurt Bobby do after he is shot?
(a) He turns on Ed and attacks him.
(b) He tries to pull the arrow out of his chest.
(c) He puts up his hands in defeat.
(d) He accuses his companion of shooting him.
3. After the trip, how does Ed divert suspicion from them?
(a) By asking for a search party to find Drew.
(b) By pointing the authorities to the wrong part of the river.
(c) By saying a falling boulder hit and killed Drew in the gorge.
(d) By pretending there had only been three of them on the trip.
4. What does Ed do when the owl hunts from the pole of his tent?
(a) He rolls up in his sleeping bag; it's the only way he can sleep.
(b) He pushes the claws off the tent pole.
(c) He shakes the tent until it stays away.
(d) He imagines himself hunting with it.
5. What do Drew and Bobby do while Ed and Lewis talk to the Griner brothers?
(a) Find a place for the men to have lunch.
(b) Find the turn-off leading to the river.
(c) Call the men's families to let them know they are in Oree.
(d) Buy supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the September 15 section, what does Ed instruct Bobby to do the next morning?
2. In the September 15 section, the first morning, why does Ed hunt in the draw?
3. What does Ed notice in the middle of the night as he rests in the crevice of the cliff he's climbing?
4. Which man shoots first when the shooter at the top of the cliff sees Ed preparing to shoot him?
5. Where is the dam being built that will turn part of the Cahulawassee River into a lake?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)