|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 16th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed do with the body of the dead shooter?
(a) He lowers it down the cliff with a rope.
(b) He hides it under brush and leaves.
(c) He leaves it to be disposed of by the animals.
(d) He throws it over the cliff.
2. After falling in the river on the second day of the trip, how does Ed get through the whitewater?
(a) He body-surfs and floats.
(b) He grabs one end of the canoe.
(c) He gets through by luck alone.
(d) He grabs a tree limb and holds on to it.
3. What solves the problem of a rope that's too short for Ed to lower himself and the body of the man he shot down the cliff?
(a) Bobby throws a second rope up to him.
(b) The rope breaks.
(c) He carries the body the rest of the way to the river.
(d) Ed carries a spare rope around his waist.
4. Which of the following sports is the only one Lewis did not learn?
5. To what businesses does the graphics studio mostly cater ?
(a) Contract work for Chicago and New York agencies.
(b) Local artists wishing for more exposure.
(c) Small local accounts.
(d) The local chamber of commerce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drew do after he and Lonnie play a duet?
2. What supplies does Ed take with him when he scales the cliff in search of the man who shot at Drew?
3. What does Ed see as the one thing they can use to their advantage against the man trying to kill them?
4. What do Drew and Bobby do while Ed and Lewis talk to the Griner brothers?
5. What wakes Ed the morning he is to depart on the canoe trip?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)