|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 15th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drew want to do with the body of the man Lewis killed?
(a) Take it to Aintry and inform the police.
(b) Dump the body in the river.
(c) Bury the body.
(d) Leave it where it is and get out of there as fast as possible.
2. What does Drew do after he and Lonnie play a duet?
(a) He gets Lonnie's name and address to look him up later.
(b) He turns away in embarrassment because he played poorly.
(c) He offers Lonnie a chance to play in the city.
(d) He laughs for the sheer joy of having made music.
3. How much does Lewis offer each Griner brother to drive their cars to Aintry?
(a) Forty dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. After burying the body of the man Lewis shot, why does Bobby go in a canoe with Lewis and Drew go in a canoe with Ed?
(a) Bobby needs the emotional support Lewis can provide.
(b) Bobby is useless, so Lewis volunteers to take him.
(c) After arguing, Drew doesn't want to go with Lewis.
(d) To get the best combinations to move as quickly as possible.
5. Which of the following sports is the only one Lewis did not learn?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the three men are out of the river, after their canoes overturned, what does Lewis tell the others?
2. When does Lewis say the men should meet for their canoe trip?
3. What does Lewis think of people living in the rural South?
4. What does Lewis want to do with the body of the man he killed?
5. Why does Ed enjoy Drew's music so much at the first encampment of the canoe trip?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)