|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 15th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Lewis arrives to pick Ed up for the canoe trip, where is Ed's son Dean?
(a) In the kitchen getting a glass of milk.
(b) In the kitchen with his mother.
(c) Outside, watching for Lewis to arrive.
(d) Hiding behind the equipment in the living room.
2. What does Lewis think of people living in the rural South?
(a) He thinks they are lacking ambition.
(b) He dislikes them intensely.
(c) He doesn't think of them one way or another.
(d) They are good people but clannish.
3. What is Ed looking forward to while the men are discussing the canoe trip during lunch?
(a) Practice at the archery range.
(b) A drink with his wife after work.
(c) A walk through town.
(d) The afternoon's photo shoot.
4. How much does Lewis offer each Griner brother to drive their cars to Aintry?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Forty dollars.
5. What people surround Ed as he walks back to work from having lunch with the other men?
(a) Men returning to work after lunch.
(b) Couples strolling through the park.
(d) Mothers and children shopping for school supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Lewis arrives to begin the canoe trip, what does Ed's wife do to make Ed feel better?
2. What does Lewis say when Ed returns to camp and tells him he missed a buck?
3. What do Drew and Bobby do while Ed and Lewis talk to the Griner brothers?
4. What does Drew want to do with the body of the man Lewis killed?
5. What memory does the sight of a red-and-white drive-in reawaken in Ed as he and Lewis drive past it?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)