|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lewis say the men should meet for their canoe trip?
(a) He'll call them when the time is arranged.
(b) Late Thursday so they can get to Oree before dark.
(c) Early Friday morning.
(d) Saturday around noon.
2. To what businesses does the graphics studio mostly cater ?
(a) Small local accounts.
(b) Local artists wishing for more exposure.
(c) The local chamber of commerce.
(d) Contract work for Chicago and New York agencies.
3. Who first suggests a white-water canoe trip?
(a) Bobby Trippe.
(b) Lewis Medlock.
(c) Ed Gentry.
(d) Drew Ballinger.
4. While driving to Oree, what does Ed tell Lewis about himself?
(a) That his life has been empty for some time.
(b) That he's a get-through-the-day man.
(c) That he cares deeply about his family.
(d) That he's looking forward to the challenge of the trip.
5. What does the Kitt's model wear for Ed's photo shoot?
(a) She's fully clothed.
(b) Nothing, she is nude.
(c) Panties and a bra.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to Oree, where does the group have breakfast?
2. What does Ed like to do for his friends?
3. What does the blue light of the Kitt's photo shoot remind Ed of?
4. What about the model in Ed's photo shoot attracts him the most?
5. What wakes Ed the morning he is to depart on the canoe trip?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)