|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While driving to Oree, what does Lewis tell Ed?
(a) That Ed's the only one on the trip besides him with any brains.
(b) That Ed usually only does what he has to do.
(c) That nothing important ever happens in the hill country.
(d) That he doubts he'll truly enjoy the trip.
2. For what disaster have Lewis and his wife prepared?
(a) An atom bomb falling on the USA.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A run on the banks; he has gold hidden on his property.
(d) A tornado.
3. Who first suggests a white-water canoe trip?
(a) Ed Gentry.
(b) Lewis Medlock.
(c) Bobby Trippe.
(d) Drew Ballinger.
4. What kind of pictures does Ed think resulted from the Kitt's photo shoot?
(a) Some good stuff.
(b) Nothing that can be used.
(c) Good enough to satisfy the client, though not professional.
(d) Better pictures than ever before.
5. While driving to Oree, what does Ed tell Lewis about himself?
(a) That he cares deeply about his family.
(b) That his life has been empty for some time.
(c) That he's looking forward to the challenge of the trip.
(d) That he's a get-through-the-day man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of musical instrument does the albino boy, Lonnie, play?
2. What people surround Ed as he walks back to work from having lunch with the other men?
3. What one thing do all three men invited for the canoe trip share?
4. To what businesses does the graphics studio mostly cater ?
5. in the Before section, Ed Gentry is depressed after lunch because...
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)