|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed think about the Kitt's model when he first sees her?
(a) She's thinner than he likes for this job.
(b) He's disappointed because she's a farm girl.
(c) He's pleased with her legs.
(d) She's healthy and tomboyish.
2. While driving to Oree, what does Lewis tell Ed?
(a) That he doubts he'll truly enjoy the trip.
(b) That Ed's the only one on the trip besides him with any brains.
(c) That Ed usually only does what he has to do.
(d) That nothing important ever happens in the hill country.
3. Which of the four men on the canoe trip is a straightforward quiet fellow?
4. How do Ed and Drew get through their first whitewater on the trip?
(a) They let the current carry the canoe through it.
(b) They head straight down the middle.
(c) They get out and pull the canoe, so it won't overturn.
(d) They end up going sideways through most of it.
5. What does the blue light of the Kitt's photo shoot remind Ed of?
(a) Prisons and interrogations.
(b) A hot desert sky.
(c) A pool of water.
(d) Mornings and evenings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed do when the owl hunts from the pole of his tent?
2. What kind of men work at the graphics studio?
3. When does Lewis say the men should meet for their canoe trip?
4. On the way to Oree, where does the group have breakfast?
5. What kind of business does Ed Gentry own with a partner?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)