|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the approximate ages of the four men who are discussing the canoe trip?
(b) Varies from twenty to thirty-five.
(c) Late twenties.
2. Why does Lewis think he can find the Cahulawassee River himself?
(a) He trusts his instinctive sense of direction.
(b) He can see the trees beside the river in the distance.
(c) He got directions at the filling station.
(d) He has pored over maps until he has the way memorized.
3. Before Lewis arrives to pick Ed up for the canoe trip, where is Ed's son Dean?
(a) In the kitchen getting a glass of milk.
(b) In the kitchen with his mother.
(c) Hiding behind the equipment in the living room.
(d) Outside, watching for Lewis to arrive.
4. Which of the four men going on the canoe trip is very social and well-liked by most people?
5. What do Bobby and Drew contribute to the enjoyment of their first night's camp?
(a) Liquor and music.
(b) Bobby is a great cook, and Drew cleans up afterwards.
(c) They gather the firewood.
(d) Spooky stories and kooky riddles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed think about the Kitt's model when he first sees her?
2. in the Before section, Ed Gentry is depressed after lunch because...
3. What kind of business does Ed Gentry own with a partner?
4. Where is the dam being built that will turn part of the Cahulawassee River into a lake?
5. At lunch, discussing the canoe trip, why does the trip organizer suggest the men take the trip now?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)