|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed think about the Kitt's model when he first sees her?
(a) She's thinner than he likes for this job.
(b) She's healthy and tomboyish.
(c) He's disappointed because she's a farm girl.
(d) He's pleased with her legs.
2. What camping equipment do Ed and Dean play with in the living room the morning Ed leaves on the canoe trip?
(a) The sofa pillows; they have a pillow fight.
(b) His bow and arrows.
(c) The rope coiled on top of everythng.
(d) A knife.
3. Alone in his office after the canoe trip was proposed, how does Ed get past his depression?
(a) He talks himself out of it.
(b) He gets to work on the day's photo shoot.
(c) He doesn't; it plagues him for the rest of the day.
(d) He uses deep breathing techniques.
4. What enables Lewis to live life on his terms?
(a) He owns an insurance business.
(c) He has a subconscious death wish.
(d) Lack of family.
5. What does Lewis think of Ed's bow when he comes to pick him up?
(a) The pull is too light; it might not kill a deer.
(b) He doesn't like it because it's a recurved bow.
(c) It's losing glass.
(d) He thinks it will do in a pinch.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Oree, what animal(s) does Ed wonder about getting a chance to hunt?
2. What is the argument about when the sheriff and Deputy Queen visit Ed the evening after the second day's dredging?
3. In the September 15 section, the first morning, why does Ed hunt in the draw?
4. What conclusion do the men come to after examining Drew's body?
5. While driving to Oree, what does Ed tell Lewis about himself?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)