|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed's wife ask him before his departure on the canoe trip?
(a) Whether he's up to the physical stress of canoeing.
(b) Whether the photo shoot the day before went well.
(c) If he really wants to go.
(d) Why he agreed to such a crazy trip.
2. What enables Lewis to live life on his terms?
(a) He owns an insurance business.
(b) Lack of family.
(d) He has a subconscious death wish.
3. What does Ed do soon after returning home that Martha thinks is foolish?
(a) He removes all the collages he made of his friends.
(b) He buys another bow and more arrows.
(c) He goes to work.
(d) He repairs the bashed-in aluminum canoe.
4. The first day of the canoe trip, which canoe first experiences difficulties and ends up going sideways?
(a) Lewis and Bobby's.
(b) Both canoes get into trouble immediately.
(c) Ed and Drew's.
(d) Neither canoe has problems the first day.
5. How does Ed explain his wound to the doctor who treats him?
(a) The doctor isn't suspicious, so he says nothing.
(b) He convinces the doctor he was hurt in the rapids.
(c) He comes up with a story that is part fact, part fiction.
(d) He says he fell on his knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ed and Drew get through their first whitewater on the trip?
2. In the Before section, what does the graphics studio client think will best sell his Kitt's product?
3. What kind of men work at the graphics studio?
4. While hunting the first morning of the canoe trip, why does Ed miss the buck at which he shoots?
5. What does Lewis tell Ed after Ed pulls him from the river after his canoe overturns?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)