|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Ed the morning he is to depart on the canoe trip?
(a) Martha, his wife.
(b) The alarm clock he set the night before.
(c) His eagerness to get going.
(d) The sound of the wind.
2. What enables Lewis to live life on his terms?
(a) He has a subconscious death wish.
(b) He owns an insurance business.
(c) Lack of family.
3. Which of the four men going on the canoe trip is very social and well-liked by most people?
4. When does Lewis say the men should meet for their canoe trip?
(a) Late Thursday so they can get to Oree before dark.
(b) Early Friday morning.
(c) He'll call them when the time is arranged.
(d) Saturday around noon.
5. Which of the four men discussing the canoe trip leads a normal, suburban life?
(a) Bobby and Drew.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) Ed and Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. in the Before section, Ed Gentry is depressed after lunch because...
2. What do Drew and Bobby do while Ed and Lewis talk to the Griner brothers?
3. Where is the dam being built that will turn part of the Cahulawassee River into a lake?
4. In what season do the men take their canoe trip?
5. What kind of men work at the graphics studio?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)