|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 14th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what businesses does the graphics studio mostly cater ?
(a) Small local accounts.
(b) The local chamber of commerce.
(c) Contract work for Chicago and New York agencies.
(d) Local artists wishing for more exposure.
2. What kind of pictures does Ed think resulted from the Kitt's photo shoot?
(a) Nothing that can be used.
(b) Some good stuff.
(c) Good enough to satisfy the client, though not professional.
(d) Better pictures than ever before.
3. What had Ed found attractive about his wife when they first met?
(a) He's an artist, and she was a beautiful model.
(b) Everything about her.
(c) They shared the same interests.
(d) Her genuine spark of personal connection.
4. What does Bobby Trippe want to bring on the canoe trip?
(b) Archery equipment.
(c) An extra first-aid kit.
(d) A gun for protection.
5. Who first suggests a white-water canoe trip?
(a) Ed Gentry.
(b) Lewis Medlock.
(c) Bobby Trippe.
(d) Drew Ballinger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lewis think he can find the Cahulawassee River himself?
2. Alone in his office after the canoe trip was proposed, how does Ed get past his depression?
3. in the Before section, why doesn't Ed worry about being late for work?
4. How do Ed and his partner divide up the work in their business?
5. What does the Griner brother ask Lewis after being asked to drive the cars to Aintry?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)