|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 15th.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about the model in Ed's photo shoot attracts him the most?
(a) Her long legs; he likes women with long legs.
(b) A gold mote in one of her eyes.
(c) The way she stands, like royalty.
(d) The way she acts as if she finds him attractive.
2. How does Ed end up in the river on the second day of the trip?
(a) He tries to stablize the canoe and overcompensates.
(b) The canoe hits a rock and breaks up.
(c) Drew falls overboard and overturns the canoe.
(d) He reaches for Drew and misses.
3. What happens to Drew as the men are going through whitewater after burying the body of the man Lewis shot?
(a) He breaks his paddle on a submerged rock.
(b) He isn't able to keep the canoe in the center of the river.
(c) He puts the canoe into the worst stretch of whitewater.
(d) What appears to be a puff of wind snatches at his hair.
4. In the September 15 section, the first morning, why does Ed hunt in the draw?
(a) The surrounding hills are too steep to climb.
(b) Deer usually are found in low-lying areas.
(c) He can always find his way back to the camp.
(d) The fog in the draw will conceal him from the deer.
5. After the three men are out of the river, after their canoes overturned, what does Lewis tell the others?
(a) That he will get them out of this somehow.
(b) That the canoes are still useable.
(c) That the second attacker is behind them on the river.
(d) That Drew was shot and is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one thing do all three men invited for the canoe trip share?
2. What do Bobby and Drew contribute to the enjoyment of their first night's camp?
3. Which of the men invited to take the canoe trip is more than happy to agree?
4. To what businesses does the graphics studio mostly cater ?
5. What do the two locals with a gun tell Bobby and Ed about the river?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)