1. Who first suggests a white-water canoe trip?
(a) Ed Gentry.
(b) Bobby Trippe.
(c) Lewis Medlock.
(d) Drew Ballinger.
2. At lunch, discussing the canoe trip, why does the trip organizer suggest the men take the trip now?
(a) The water level will be too low later.
(b) Ed's business schedule will only allow it this week.
(c) The river is going to be dammed, and the area will flood.
(d) It will soon be winter and too cold.
3. What are the approximate ages of the four men who are discussing the canoe trip?
(a) Varies from twenty to thirty-five.
(c) Late twenties.
4. Which of the men invited to take the canoe trip is more than happy to agree?
(a) Drew Ballinger.
(b) All of them.
(c) None of them.
(d) Ed Gentry
5. What does Drew Ballinger wish to bring on the canoe trip?
(a) Plenty of liquor.
(b) Survival gear.
(c) A Martin guitar.
(d) A waterproof camera.
This section contains 8,028 words
(approx. 27 pages at 300 words per page)