|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hana's response when Lena invites her to the Wilds?
(a) Hana is scared and says no.
(b) Hana enthusiastically agrees.
(c) Hana is scared, but agrees to go.
(d) Hana is unsure and says she needs to think about it.
2. What is 37 Brooks Street?
(a) An abandoned house Alex and Lena hang out in.
(b) Alex's address.
(c) The government capitol building.
(d) Where procedures take place.
3. How does Carol notice that Lena is hurt?
(a) She sees Lena crying.
(b) Lena is limping.
(c) She sees Lena's leg.
(d) She sees Lena flinch when she walks.
4. What does Lena's mate tell her about his procedure, which is meant to comfort her?
(a) The procedure is completely painless.
(b) He has no memory of the procedure, so it can't be that bad.
(c) He'd had feelings for a girl prior to the procedure, but the cure works. the
(d) The procedure only hurts for a short while.
5. Who is actually the guard to Ward Six when Alex and Lena show up?
(a) Franklin Dormier.
(b) Freddy Door.
(c) Frank Dorset.
(d) Fran Dormier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise announces what is happening next door to Lena's house in Chapter 13?
2. What do Alex and Lena hide under after running away from the party in Chapter 14?
3. Who did Alex expect to be the security guard for Ward Six?
4. How does Lena react when Alex says he loves her?
5. How does Alex attempt to comfort Lena when she is falling apart after learning her mother is alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes in Alex and Lena's relationship at the end of Chapter 14?
2. What significant outcomes comes from Lena talking about her mother to Alex at the end of Chapter 20?
3. What symptoms of deliria does Lena say she's experiencing in Chapter 15, and how does she feel about it?
4. What are some examples of figurative language used by Lena to describe things in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Lena propose she and Alex do, and how does Alex respond?
6. What do Alex and Lena do the first time he brings her to his house in Wilds?
7. How have her experiences with Alex so far changed Lena?
8. How does Alex react to seeing Lena and Brian together, and what does this say about Lena and Alex's relationship?
9. What is the most obvious sign of character growth in Lena in Chapter 17? What fear does she face?
10. How can the Crypts be described, and what does it tell readers about the society Lena and Alex exist in?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)