|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Lena's evaluation in Chapter 2 determine?
(a) Her spouse.
(b) What grade she should be in.
(c) Her IQ.
(d) Her career path.
2. What is Grace chewing on in Chapter 2 that reminds Lena of her mother's funeral?
(a) A flower.
(b) An orange.
(c) Her bottom lip.
(d) An apple.
3. How does Lena feel about her upcoming procedure?
(b) She doesn't know about it.
4. Which birthday is approaching for Lena at the beginning of the book?
5. Who does Lena get assigned as her future spouse?
(a) Brian Scharff.
(c) Jacob Schmidt.
(d) The mayor's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What official reason does the government give for the interruption of Lena's evaluations?
2. Who is Rachel?
3. What does Hana write atop her graduation cap?
4. Where does Lena meet Alex the day after the party?
5. Lena's evaluation is interrupted by a herd of ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Hana managed to find the illegal music she listens to?
2. Describe Lena's second evaluation, and what is the outcome?
3. Why might Lena have checked for a note at the Governor?
4. What do readers learn about Grace in Chapter 2?
5. How did Lena become a runner?
6. What does Lena reveal at the end of Chapter 8 that she hopes for the procedure will do for her?
7. What will happen after Lena's evaluation?
8. What happens at the illegal party Lena attends in Chapter 9?
9. How is "Delirium" narrated, and what benefit or negatives does this provide readers?
10. As Lena's class graduates, what has happened to Willow Marks and her family? What does this suggest to readers?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)