|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her evaluation, what does Lena name as her favorite color?
2. What is the date of Lena's birthday?
(a) September 3rd.
(b) October 3rd.
(c) September 8.
(d) September 13th.
3. Where is the illegal party Hana plans to attend located?
(a) At a boy's house.
(c) In a Barn.
(d) In an abandoned warehouse.
4. What means of transportation does Lena use when she attempts to meet Alex in Chapter 6?
5. Alex shows Lena and Hana a beautiful view of what?
(a) The government building.
(b) A meadow.
(c) The bay.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willow Marks get in trouble for?
2. What is Grace chewing on in Chapter 2 that reminds Lena of her mother's funeral?
3. Which of the following is NOT a memory Lena has of her mother?
4. Who is Carol?
5. What finally causes Lena to storm out of Hana's room during their argument in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. How could Lena's initial evaluation scene be described, before any interruptions?
2. What is Lena's evaluation in Chapter 4 interrupted by?
3. What is revealed about Lena's mother in Chapter 4?
4. How is "Delirium" narrated, and what benefit or negatives does this provide readers?
5. What does Chapter 3 reveal as Lena's hobbies, and what do those hobbies say about Lena?
6. What does Lena reveal at the end of Chapter 8 that she hopes for the procedure will do for her?
7. How is Alex introduced to readers? What are some impressions of him?
8. Describe Lena's second evaluation, and what is the outcome?
9. What is the surface argument between Hana and Lena in Chapter 8?
10. How did Lena become a runner?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)