|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lena surprised, but excited, to see at the party in Chapter 9?
2. What does the "SVS" in SVS identity check stand for?
(a) Secure Variety System.
(b) Security Verification System.
(c) Secure Validation System .
(d) Systems Verification Services.
3. Who is Carol?
(a) Lena's cousin.
(b) Lena's Aunt.
(c) Lena's sister.
(d) Lena's best friend.
4. Who did Rachel fall in love with before her procedure?
5. "Delirium" is set in which city and state?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Port Angeles, Washington.
(c) Baltimore, Maryland.
(d) Portland, Oregon.
6. Which character does not speak at all?
7. During their argument in Chapter 8, what does Lena say Hana's life is?
(a) Messed up.
(b) A lie.
(c) A waste.
8. What days does Lena work at her uncle's story?
(a) Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
(b) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
(c) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
(d) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
9. Why is Lena happy she doesn't have to pick her own spouse?
(a) She is uncomfortable making any decisions for herself.
(b) She doesn't think anyone would want her or think she is pretty.
(c) She cannot imagine loving anyone forever.
(d) She doesn't like boys.
10. How does Lena feel about her upcoming procedure?
(d) She doesn't know about it.
11. What color does Lena's aunt advise her to name as her favorite in the evaluation?
12. What did Lena begin doing on the day of her mother's funeral?
(d) Listening to classical music.
13. In Chapter 8, Hana insists to Lena that these final days before the 'cure' are their last chances to __________.
(a) Kiss boys.
(b) Make choices.
(c) Run away.
(d) Feel young.
14. What does the note from Alex in Chapter 11 say?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He offers to explain the scars on his neck.
(c) He asks her to meet him again.
(d) He asks what he did to offend her.
15. What will Lena's evaluation in Chapter 2 determine?
(a) What grade she should be in.
(b) Her career path.
(c) Her IQ.
(d) Her spouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hana's illegal music make Lena feel?
2. What does Lena do in Chapter 6 that alerts her aunt that Lena is distracted by something?
3. Lena's mother's last words were, "I love you. Remember, ___________"
4. Where does Lena meet Alex the day after the party?
5. What was Lena's father's military pin?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)