|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lena's main running partner?
(a) No one.
2. What does Alex whisper in Lena's ear to reveal that he recognizes her?
(c) "I knew your mother."
3. Who sometimes sleeps in bed with Lena?
(b) A neighbor cat.
4. Why has Lena hardly had any contact with boys her age?
(a) She goes to an all girls school.
(b) She is unattractive and boys don't like her.
(c) Lena only likes older men.
(d) Contact between uncured boys and girls is forbidden.
5. What does Lena drink during her evaluation?
6. What is Lena offered to drink at the party in the barn?
7. During their argument in Chapter 8, what does Hana accuse Lena of being?
(a) A goody-two-shoes.
(c) Self centered.
8. Who is Rachel?
(a) Lena's best friend.
(b) Lena's sister.
(c) Lena's aunt.
(d) Lena's cousin.
9. How long ago did Rachel have her procedure?
(a) Five years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Nineteen days.
(d) Nine weeks.
10. What does Lena have to give up in Chapter 11 due to the weather?
(c) Walking to work.
11. "Delirium" is set in which city and state?
(a) Baltimore, Maryland.
(b) Portland, Oregon.
(c) Portland, Maine.
(d) Port Angeles, Washington.
12. Who does Lena get assigned as her future spouse?
(a) Jacob Schmidt.
(b) The mayor's son.
(c) Brian Scharff.
13. Lena's evaluation is interrupted by a herd of ________.
14. Who accompanies Lena to her evaluation?
(a) Aunt Carol.
(b) No one.
15. In Chapter 8, Hana insists to Lena that these final days before the 'cure' are their last chances to __________.
(a) Run away.
(b) Kiss boys.
(c) Make choices.
(d) Feel young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Lean compare her favorite color to?
2. During her evaluation, what does Lena name as her favorite book?
3. What is revealed at the end of Chapter 8 that Lena hopes the cure will do for her?
4. What holiday is it in Chapter 8, which Lena and Hana used to always spend together?
5. What surrounds the government building Lena takes her evaluation in?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)