|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date of Lena's birthday?
(a) September 8.
(b) October 3rd.
(c) September 13th.
(d) September 3rd.
2. What time is the curfew?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
3. What days does Lena work at her uncle's story?
(a) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
(b) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
(c) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
(d) Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
4. What happens to Lena on the street right after she storm out of Hana's room in Chapter 8?
(a) She punches a tree and hurts her hand.
(b) She is almost hit by a car.
(c) She is questioned by a guard.
(d) She runs into Alex.
5. What does Hana write atop her graduation cap?
(b) "Thank God!"
(d) "We did it!"
6. How many possible spouses is Lena given after her evaluation in Chapter 11?
7. Who is Lena surprised, but excited, to see at the party in Chapter 9?
8. What college is Lena going to?
(a) Portland City University.
(b) Regional University.
(c) Regional College of Portland.
(d) The University of Portland.
9. What does the government in Lena's society deny the existence of?
(a) National debt.
(b) Other countries.
10. What is Lena's name short for?
11. Where did Lena's mother wear Lena's father's military pin?
(a) Around her neck.
(b) In her hair.
(c) As a charm on her bracelet.
(d) On her lapel.
12. What type of community is Hana's house located in?
(a) A lower class community.
(b) An upper class gated community.
(c) A private middle class community.
(d) A middle class community requiring a membership.
13. During their argument in Chapter 8, what does Lena say Hana's life is?
(a) Messed up.
(b) A lie.
(d) A waste.
14. Lena's evaluation is interrupted by a herd of ________.
15. Lena's mother's last words were, "I love you. Remember, ___________"
(a) "Always go with your instinct."
(b) "Don't do what I've done."
(c) "Do as they say."
(d) "They cannot take you."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hana find the illegal music she listen to?
2. Which of the following is NOT a memory Lena has of her mother?
3. What does the "SVS" in SVS identity check stand for?
4. What were the animals that interrupted Lena's evaluation dressed up in?
5. "Delirium" is set 46 years after what has been declared a disease?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)