|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel?
(a) Lena's cousin.
(b) Lena's sister.
(c) Lena's aunt.
(d) Lena's best friend.
2. What did Grace's mother die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) The procedure.
(c) A car accident.
(d) She was murdered.
3. Who did Rachel fall in love with before her procedure?
4. What is the date of Lena's birthday?
(a) September 8.
(b) September 13th.
(c) October 3rd.
(d) September 3rd.
5. What type of community is Hana's house located in?
(a) A middle class community requiring a membership.
(b) An upper class gated community.
(c) A private middle class community.
(d) A lower class community.
6. Lena will be expected to marry right after what?
(a) High School.
(b) Junior High.
(c) The summer.
7. Lena has a reoccurring dream that she is on the edge of a cliff. What does she see below the cliff?
(a) Hungry wild dogs prepared to eat her when she falls.
(b) Her dead mother.
(c) A vaste void.
(d) Jagged rocks.
8. How does Lena get to the illegal party in Chapter 9?
(a) Rides her bike.
(d) Rides with Hana.
9. Which birthday is approaching for Lena at the beginning of the book?
10. What is Lena offered to drink at the party in the barn?
11. How many times did Lena's mother have the procedure done?
(a) One time.
(d) Three times.
12. What word does Lena use to describe her favorite book to the evaluators?
13. Who is Carol?
(a) Lena's best friend.
(b) Lena's Aunt.
(c) Lena's cousin.
(d) Lena's sister.
14. Which character does not speak at all?
15. What color does Lena's aunt advise her to name as her favorite in the evaluation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the technical name given to the disease people are now cured of?
2. What does Lena drink during her evaluation?
3. What do Hana and Lena both realize at the end of Chapter 12?
4. Who is Lena named after?
5. Where is the illegal party Hana plans to attend located?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)