1. "Delirium" is set in which city and state?
2. "Delirium" is set 46 years after what has been declared a disease?
3. Which birthday is approaching for Lena at the beginning of the book?
4. Who is Rachel?
5. How long ago did Rachel have her procedure?
6. What is the date of Lena's birthday?
7. Who is Carol?
8. What does 'the procedure' cure people of?
9. How does Lena feel about her upcoming procedure?
10. What is the technical name given to the disease people are now cured of?
Amor deliria nervosa.
This section contains 4,312 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)