|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Alex and Lena do at Alex's house in the Wilds?
(a) Have a picnic.
(b) Meet with Invalids.
(c) Dance with music.
(d) Read love poems.
2. How old was Alex when he came to Portland?
(a) Twelve Years Old.
(b) Five Years Old.
(c) Fifteen Years Old.
(d) Ten years old.
3. How many evaluators ask Lena questions?
4. Which one of Alex's family members is buried in the Crypts?
(a) His father.
(b) His twin.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
5. What does Carol have Lena do while she's waiting for her visitor in Chapter 19?
(a) Wash dishes.
(c) Fold linens and towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is actually the guard to Ward Six when Alex and Lena show up?
2. What type of community is Hana's house located in?
3. What is Grace chewing on in Chapter 2 that reminds Lena of her mother's funeral?
4. What does the government in Lena's society deny the existence of?
5. What wards are Alex and told to say in while in the Crypts?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)