|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Alex's family member in the Crypts?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Twelve years.
2. What did Grace's mother die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A car accident.
(c) The procedure.
(d) She was murdered.
3. What word does Lena use to describe her favorite book to the evaluators?
4. Which of the following is NOT a memory Lena has of her mother?
(a) Singing on the beach.
(b) Making dinner together.
(c) Making candy from Maple sap.
(d) Dancing in their socks.
5. Where does Lena leave a note for Alex in Chapter 20, which he never finds?
(a) The Governor's hand.
(b) Back Cove.
(c) 37 Brooks Street.
(d) Her uncle's store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alex shows Lena and Hana a beautiful view of what?
2. What is revealed at the end of Chapter 8 that Lena hopes the cure will do for her?
3. "Delirium" is set 46 years after what has been declared a disease?
4. Where is the illegal party Hana plans to attend located?
5. What means of transportation does Lena use when she attempts to meet Alex in Chapter 6?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)