|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lena do on her second evaluation?
(a) She gives all the 'correct' answers.
(b) She refuses to pick a favorite color.
(c) She gives the same answers as in her first evaluation.
(d) She refuses to pick a favorite book.
2. What happens to Lena on the street right after she storm out of Hana's room in Chapter 8?
(a) She punches a tree and hurts her hand.
(b) She is almost hit by a car.
(c) She is questioned by a guard.
(d) She runs into Alex.
3. What did Grace's mother die of?
(a) She was murdered.
(b) The procedure.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A car accident.
4. How had Rachel reacted to having to get the procedure?
(a) She tried to run away to The Wilds.
(b) She volunteered to go early.
(c) She felt defeated and went without a fight.
(d) She refused and had to be forced.
5. What is Lena's name short for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hana's illegal music make Lena feel?
2. What official reason does the government give for the interruption of Lena's evaluations?
3. What is the technical name given to the disease people are now cured of?
4. What is the date of Lena's birthday?
5. Lena will be expected to marry right after what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)