|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What official reason does the government give for the interruption of Lena's evaluations?
(a) It was just a test.
(b) Mad cow disease.
(c) The government denies it even happened.
(d) A shipping mix-up.
2. What does Lena see on Alex's neck in Chapter 5?
(b) Scratch marks.
(d) A tattoo.
3. Why has Lena hardly had any contact with boys her age?
(a) Contact between uncured boys and girls is forbidden.
(b) Lena only likes older men.
(c) She goes to an all girls school.
(d) She is unattractive and boys don't like her.
4. What is revealed at the end of Chapter 8 that Lena hopes the cure will do for her?
(a) Make her feel like she's made her mother proud.
(b) Take away the pain of losing her mother.
(c) Stop her feelings for Alex.
(d) Save her from having to pick her own spouse.
5. What does the government in Lena's society deny the existence of?
(a) Other countries.
(b) National debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Jenny and Grace?
2. Why is Lena happy she doesn't have to pick her own spouse?
3. How long ago did Rachel have her procedure?
4. What means of transportation does Lena use when she attempts to meet Alex in Chapter 6?
5. During her evaluation, what does Lena name as her favorite book?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)