|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena do in Chapter 6 that alerts her aunt that Lena is distracted by something?
(a) She puts the laundry away in the wrong drawers.
(b) She burns herself while cooking dinner.
(c) She forgets where she put her homework.
(d) She makes mistakes while helping Jenny with her homework.
2. Which character does not speak at all?
3. Just before her own evaluation, Hana asks Lena what?
(a) If she knows that to be happy, you have to be unhappy.
(b) Why she seems to unhappy these days.
(c) If she thinks too much happiness leads to unhappiness.
(d) If she knows the secret to happiness.
4. Who accompanies Lena to her evaluation?
(a) Aunt Carol.
(d) No one.
5. Lena's mother's last words were, "I love you. Remember, ___________"
(a) "Don't do what I've done."
(b) "They cannot take you."
(c) "Do as they say."
(d) "Always go with your instinct."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carol?
2. What word does Lena use to describe her favorite book to the evaluators?
3. How many times did Lena's mother have the procedure done?
4. What surrounds the government building Lena takes her evaluation in?
5. What time is the curfew?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)