|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alex once leave Lena a note that she never received?
(a) In her mailbox.
(b) On her front door.
(c) In the Governor's hand.
(d) In her lunchbox.
2. Who is coming over to meet with Lena in Chapter 19?
(a) A regulator.
(d) Brian Scharff.
3. "Delirium" is set in which city and state?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Port Angeles, Washington.
(c) Baltimore, Maryland.
(d) Portland, Maine.
4. Where is the bridge located that Lena and Alex need to cross in order to get into The Wilds?
(a) The northern-most tip of Back Cove.
(b) The southern-most tip of Back Cove.
(c) North of 37 Brooks Street.
(d) Northeast of 37 Brooks Street.
5. Where did Lena's mother wear Lena's father's military pin?
(a) As a charm on her bracelet.
(b) In her hair.
(c) Around her neck.
(d) On her lapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena see on Alex's neck in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Alex say he considers his true home?
3. Hana promises Lena that the illegal party will be ________.
4. What does Alex reveal to Lena about the scars on his neck?
5. What days does Lena work at her uncle's story?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)