|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lena's aunt ask her to dress in Chapter 19?
(b) Nice, with a bow in her hair.
(c) Cover as much skin as possible.
(d) Wear a coat.
2. Who has come to dinner at Lena's house in Chapter 13?
(a) Hana and her mother.
(b) Brian Scharff and his mother.
(c) Rachel and her husband.
(d) No one.
3. What noise announces what is happening next door to Lena's house in Chapter 13?
(b) A loud BANG.
(c) A bullhorn.
4. What days does Lena work at her uncle's story?
(a) Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
(b) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
(c) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
(d) Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
5. Where is the illegal party Hana plans to attend located?
(a) In a Barn.
(b) In an abandoned warehouse.
(d) At a boy's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hana find the illegal music she listen to?
2. How does Hana's illegal music make Lena feel?
3. What does Lena mention that causes Alex to act strangely at the end of Chapter 20?
4. How is Lena hurt at the party she is at in Chapter 14?
5. Why does Lena sneak out in Chapter 13?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)