|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Elmunda and Jed move when Sextus begins his prison sentence?
(a) Little Rock.
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
2. What kind of car do Eddie and his fellow escapees reach to leave Delicious Foods in Chapter 23: “Gators”?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Chevrolet.
(c) A Subaru.
(d) A Ford.
3. How long after he escapes does Eddie hear from his mother, according to the narrator in Chapter 25: “Summerton Revisited”?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) One week.
(d) Two months.
4. What does Darlene say happened to Michelle when she calls Eddie in Chapter 25: “Summerton Revisited”?
(a) She was eaten by gators.
(b) No one knows.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She was picked up hitchhiking.
5. What is TT's full name?
(a) Terry Thompson.
(b) Theodore Tucker.
(c) Titus Wayne Taylor.
(d) Thomas Lee Thompson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Jequita claim she owes the company when Darlene frees the captives?
2. Who are the anchorpeople described that host the morning news in Chapter 26: "Chronicle"?
3. How old has Sextus's son just turned when Sextus begins having Eddie come and watch him?
4. How does Darlene obtain Bethella's phone number?
5. What is printed on the shirt that Darlene buys specifically to wear to the estate in Chapter 16: "Summerton"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tuck discover when he comes to find Eddie in Chapter 21: “The Plan”?
2. What does Eddie learn when he first hears from Darlene after his escape in Chapter 25: “Summerton Revisited”?
3. Where do the escapees travel to get to the Subaru in Chapter 23: “Gators”?
4. What information does Michelle ask Eddie to obtain in Chapter 18: “How”?
5. When and where does Chapter 26: “Chronicle” take place?
6. How does Darlene prepare for her first visit to the estate in Chapter 16: “Summerton”?
7. How is Darlene's encounter with the reporters described in Chapter 19: “The Wrong Limes”?
8. Why does Darlene move to Shreveport in Chapter 28: “Almost Home”?
9. How is the relationship between Darlene and Sextus described in Chapter 16: “Summerton"?
10. What is revealed of How's past in Chapter 18: “How”?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)