|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does How agree to take off of Darlene's debt if he can prove himself by filling a tub of tomatoes in Chapter 18: "How"?
2. What does Darlene throw at Jed when he comes into the room in Chapter 26: "Chronicle"?
(a) A porcelain vase.
(b) A plastic bottle.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A soup can.
3. What newspapers does Eddie find in the Summerton Estate in Chapter 18: "How"?
(a) The Chicago Tribune.
(b) The Houston Chronicle.
(c) The Democrat-Gazette.
(d) The Times Picayune.
4. Who solicites Eddie to find out information about Delicious Foods in Chapter 18: "How"?
5. Who beats Darlene for speaking to the reporters in Chapter 19: "The Wrong Limes"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removes the blindfold from Eddie when the escapees reach the car in Chapter 23: “Gators”?
2. How old is Jed when the news story is released about his parents?
3. How old is How when his family is deported back to Mexico?
4. What happens to Darlene in the end of Chapter 28: "Almost Home"?
5. What does Darlene say happened to Michelle when she calls Eddie in Chapter 25: “Summerton Revisited”?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tuck discover when he comes to find Eddie in Chapter 21: “The Plan”?
2. How is Darlene's arrival in the courtroom described in Chapter 27: “Trials”?
3. What is significant about the narrative style in Chapter 28: “Almost Home”?
4. Where do the escapees travel to get to the Subaru in Chapter 23: “Gators”?
5. What leda sto Darlene's decision to not shoot Sextus?
6. What is revealed of Sirius's life after his escape from Delicious in Chapter 21: “The Plan”?
7. What is revealed of How's past in Chapter 18: “How”?
8. What is the significance of the "tractor scene" in Chapter 25: “Summerton Revisited”?
9. What leads to the conflict with Sextus and How in the end of Chapter 23: “Gators”?
10. How does Darlene react when she sees the news story in Chapter 26: “Chronicle”?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)