|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tuck when he is hit by a drunk driver?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Baton Rouge.
(c) Oklahoma City.
2. Who gives Eddie a tour of the barracks when he arrives at the farm in Chapter 14: "Lost Years"?
3. What is the star called that is a diamond, according to Sirius in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
(a) BPM 16542.
(b) BPM 29645.
(c) BPM 1010.
(d) BPM 37093.
4. How old does How suggest to Sextus that Eddie is when he inspectes the workers in Chapter 14: "Lost Years"?
5. What is Darlene described as standing in front of in the picture that Eddie takes to the streets looking for her with in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) A new car.
(c) A Christmas tree.
(d) The Empire State building.
6. What is the name of the town where the workers are taken to the depot in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
7. Near what Louisiana city did Darlene grow up?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(c) New Orleans.
8. What college does Darlene attend?
(a) Florida State University.
(b) Grambling State University.
(c) Wayne State University.
(d) Louisiana State University.
9. What musical instrument does Eddie find in the barn in Chapter 12: "Obeah Juju"?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A piano.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A flute.
10. How much do the workers get charged each night for housing in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
11. How much money does the contract Darlene signs say she owes for her first night's accommodations at the farm in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
12. What is the name of the diner off I-94 where Eddie stops in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
(a) The Dancing Chicken.
(b) The White Horse.
(c) The Hungry Haven.
13. What did Sirius want to study to become when he was young?
(a) A farmer or biologist.
(b) A rock climber.
(c) An astronomer or meteorologist.
(d) A teacher or historian.
14. Where does Eddie go to look for Mrs. Vernon in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
15. Who is described as "a light-skinned, straight-nosed, and polite senior beauty queen" in Darlene's sorority?
(a) April Woods.
(b) Marie Reynolds.
(c) Sarah Smith.
(d) Anna Tucker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bethella's husband that died from a bad heart?
2. What is the nickname of the minibus driver in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
3. How much does the contract Darlene signs say she owes for the ride to the farm in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
4. What name is on the mailbox at aunt Bethella's house in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
5. When are Eddie and Tuck brought to Delicious Foods Farm?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)