|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: "The Plan" - Chapter 23: "Gators".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the workers get charged each night for housing in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
2. What overseer does Sextus say has a problem with the pipe in Chapter 18: "How"?
3. How old is Eddie when he comes to Delicious Foods Farm?
4. Who does How bring with him when he returns to the barn where he ahd left Darlene and Eddie in Chapter 20: “Doing Nothing”?
(c) Gaspard Fusilier.
5. What performer does Eddie think of as they lower his father's casket into the ground in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
(a) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(b) Harry Houdini.
(c) Malcolm X.
(d) James Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What overseer does Sextus describe as "batshit psycho crazy" in Chapter 18: "How"?
2. When was the last time that Eddie saw his aunt Bethella when he greets her in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
3. How much does Darlene get docked for missing roll call on her first day at the farm?
4. Where does Darlene get her first job after her husband dies?
5. Who works as the chief of maintenance on Delicious Foods in Chapter 16: "Summerton"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)