|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: "Obeah Juju" - Chapter 14: "Lost Years".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Darlene and Eddie's landlord in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
(a) April Woods.
(b) Mark Squire.
(c) Kendall Wilson.
(d) Nacho Vasquez.
2. Who smacks Eddie on the behind when he asks why his father has not been invited to the party in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
3. What musical instrument does Eddie find in the barn in Chapter 12: "Obeah Juju"?
(a) A banjo.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A piano.
(d) A flute.
4. Nat is described in Chapter 3: "Conjure" as "an impossibly attractive tall man who moved with the alien grace of" what?
(a) "A basketball star."
(b) "A praying mantis."
(c) "A butterfly."
(d) "A ballet dancer."
5. What is Eddie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sirius want to study to become when he was young?
2. Where does Darlene get her first job after her husband dies?
3. Who hands out the workers' pay in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
4. Who teaches Eddie an elaborate soul handshake when he arrives at the farm in Chapter 14: "Lost Years"?
5. When was the last time that Eddie saw his aunt Bethella when he greets her in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)