|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: "Obeah Juju" - Chapter 14: "Lost Years".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who smacks Eddie on the behind when he asks why his father has not been invited to the party in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
2. How much do the workers get charged each night for housing in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
3. When was the last time that Eddie saw his aunt Bethella when he greets her in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
(a) When he was 12.
(b) When he was 15.
(c) When he was 10.
(d) When he was 6.
4. Where does Nat meet Darling at an expensive bed-and-breakfast while Hazel is away playing basketball in Chapter 3: "Conjure"?
(d) Baton Rouge.
5. Who is Darlene's boss that introduces her to crack cocaine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job that Darlene and the men are bused on the farm to do in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
2. What performer does Eddie think of as they lower his father's casket into the ground in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
3. How much does the contract Darlene signs say she owes for the ride to the farm in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
4. What is the name of Eddie's son?
5. How old does How suggest to Sextus that Eddie is when he inspectes the workers in Chapter 14: "Lost Years"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)