|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord" - Chapter 8: "Driftwood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's hometown?
(a) Malvern, Arkansas.
(b) Natchitoches, Louisiana.
(c) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(d) Ovis, Louisiana.
2. Who smacks Eddie on the behind when he asks why his father has not been invited to the party in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
3. What is Darlene described as standing in front of in the picture that Eddie takes to the streets looking for her with in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
(a) A new car.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Empire State building.
(d) A Christmas tree.
4. What is the name of the beauty salon where Eddie finds information on how to find his aunt Bethella in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
(a) Fringe Cuts.
(b) The Clip Joint.
(c) Fancy Cuts.
(d) The Red Apple.
5. Whose phone number does Eddie leave with the police in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
(a) April Woods's.
(b) Mrs. Vernon's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Darlene and Eddie's landlord in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
2. When does Eddie and Darlene's landlord remind Eddie that his mom is two months behind on rent in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
3. How old is Eddie said to be in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
4. Where does Eddie demand to go looking for his father when he did not arrive home in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
5. What sorority is Darlene a member of in college?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)