|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord" - Chapter 8: "Driftwood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What performer does Eddie think of as they lower his father's casket into the ground in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
(a) James Dean.
(b) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(c) Harry Houdini.
(d) Malcolm X.
2. How has Eddie been injured in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
(a) His foot has been chopped off.
(b) His hands have been chopped off.
(c) He has been shot in the shoulder.
(d) He has been stabbed in the leg.
3. When was the last time that Eddie saw his aunt Bethella when he greets her in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
(a) When he was 6.
(b) When he was 10.
(c) When he was 12.
(d) When he was 15.
4. What is Eddie's hometown?
(a) Natchitoches, Louisiana.
(b) Malvern, Arkansas.
(c) Shreveport, Louisiana.
(d) Ovis, Louisiana.
5. How many miles away does Jackie say the closest phone is for Darlene to call Eddie in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
(a) 20 miles away.
(b) Two miles away.
(c) Ten miles away.
(d) Six miles away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nat is described in Chapter 3: "Conjure" as "an impossibly attractive tall man who moved with the alien grace of" what?
2. What sorority is Darlene a member of in college?
3. What does Sparkplug die from?
4. How much does Darlene get docked for missing roll call on her first day at the farm?
5. Where does Darlene get her first job after her husband dies?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)